1980: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛

Začať od začiatku

"Hmm." I breathe "Vince...? The fuck is this?" I asked groggily, referring to the food, running a hand through my hair.

"Breakfast, pretty self explanatory but I'll let it slide given you've just woken up. Thought you might want it after last night which was fantastic by the way, we've both probably worked up an appetite."

I laughed softly as Vince sat down beside me, passing me the plate of toast he'd made "Thank you." I say sitting up myself and kissing him softly on the cheek.

"Yeah, well, you deserve it."

"Did that good, did I?" I tease.

"One of the best I've ever had."

"Ooh, definitely a compliment."

Vince smirked "I pretty much asked you if you were a slut when we first met, and you said no, however, what I experienced last night from you... are you sure you don't want to reassess that statement?"

"I could walk out and ditch you right now." I threatened emptily.

"Could? Why don't you?"

"You have a really nice bed, I don't wanna get out of it just yet." Taking a piece of the toast and eating it.

That made Vin laugh a little "Never had that compliment from anyone before and I'm shocked it came from you, I'm surprised you think it's so nice given you have the money to probably have a mattress made out of pure clouds or something."

"I don't think that's been mastered yet but if it's ever invented I'll be sure to buy it."

"I wanna try it out with you though, you wouldn't get that glory all to yourself. I want a guarantee if that's ever a thing, I get first dibs with you."

I shrugged, biting more toast "Fine by me."

The boy nodded taking my answer still with a small smirk playing at his lips, I continued eating and stayed silent as I felt Vince's eyes scan every inch of me that he could see, starting from my waist all the way to my eyes.

"You're really beautiful when you first wake up, did you know that?"

"Original. Look, if this is your attempt at getting me to sleep with you again, it's a poor one-" I say as I finish chewing the toast in my mouth.

"No. It's not." He cuts off "I'm serious... you're so fucking beautiful right now."

I rolled my eyes, muttering "Sure, I am. I look like I've been thrown out of an aeroplane I don't doubt." and reached over the blonde to grab his hairbrush off the bedside table "Mind if I borrow this?" I say, though has already began using it before he could even say otherwise.

Even though he didn't need to, he still have me an answer with a soft, fond smile on his face as he watched me use his hairbrush, while he ate some toast too "I think I can stretch to allowing that."

"I feel really self conscious with you watching me like that." I mutter, his gaze still unwavering from me.

"Why?" He wonders amused.

"I don't know, I just do."

"Don't, I wouldn't be looking if I didn't like what I see, I'd have kept the curtains closed and would have asked you to keep a shirt on or something last night but I didn't, so don't feel awkward. You're beautiful, take that from me who's seen many girls naked."