𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

A/N: Before we begin, a few things.

• If you haven't read the description this is a Vince Neil x OC story.

• This story isn't accurate entirely to Crüe history, things will differ.

• Characterisations of characters will change from real life counterparts (though I feel that is self explanatory)

• This book will be thirty eight chapters long spanning from 1979 to 1997 with two chapters for each year.

Hope you guys enjoy the book :)

•🗝•

Kelly's POV, 1997

A lot of things have happened in my life, things that if you'd have said would happen to me back when I was a young teenager I'd have laughed at you and called you batshit crazy. You really couldn't make my life up.

I started out as a pretty average young girl, well average for someone who had parents with more money than sense, but I had a stable home, did alright in school while still going out and having a good time, was a social butterfly and had a passion for art and music, listening to music a lot of my girl-friends hated but my taste in music got me a lot of boy-friends as I was into heavier rock music.

This is how I ended out meeting Vince Neil, or Vince Wharton as he was known back then, Vince and I were almost what you'd say was love at first sight, there was attraction and chemistry between us the second we laid eyes on each other and started talking.

I met him at a party his band at the time, Rockandi, was playing- one of my friends took me along as their plus one and I ended up mingling with some people at the party which lead me to capturing Vince's attention, he flirted with me and tried it on with me and I eventually let him sit us down and buy us both a drink.

Vince was unlike any man I'd ever met in my life, he was hilarious, he was easy to talk to, he surprisingly listened well and was interested in what I was saying- sure he had his flaws, he was a player back then and used his knowledge of his good looks to score girls, using his natural wit and charm to effortlessly get women to drop their panties for him.

I was a little different, I was very popular in school and was sought out my pretty much every boy in the place but I never slept with people for the sake of it and Vince wasn't going to be the exception to that. I played the player with a little bit of hard to get and he chased me without argument.

Things weren't plain sailing when we got together, nothing could be with a man like Vince, it took an unfortunate and tragic event to tame him and make him realise what exactly he'd been giving up for meaningless sex, I expected him to be unfaithful to me, but it still was kind of a surprise, though it shouldn't have been.

I think it was so surprising because at that point in time the tour done with Ozzy in 1984 when this all happened, Vince and I actually had a baby together, a daughter who'd been born in late 1982, I hadn't thought he'd put his family on the line for sex... evidently I was wrong.

It's not his fault entirely with the temptation following him everywhere but still, he made the choice at the end of the day.

But, I'm getting ahead of myself a tiny bit, when I first met Vince and we first started getting close, Rockandi were playing small gigs in some local clubs as well as playing in house parties of friends and friends of friends.