30|𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆

Start from the beginning

Holy shit. He inhaled sharply.

He slowly reached his hand towards your hips and placed them there, you were both still holding the eye contact, he squinted his eyes as he licked his lips, his eyes now darting between your lips and your eyes.

You snaked your arms around his neck and tugged him down closer to you, "scared, little boy?" You say in a sultry voice that made Katsukis stomach drop, as he gulped and shook his head. "Then whats the problem?" You ask, tilting your head in a taunting manner.

"The problem is," he said as he leaned in further, closing the distance between the two of you, "If I kissed you, I don't think I'd be able to stop." He said, so close to you that your lips were almost touching.

The tension was so suffocating, and you were so tempted to give in, so tempted to melt into the kiss and let him kiss you as much as he wanted to, for as long as he could.

But you leaned in as if you were to kiss him as he shuts his eyes, ready for the contact oblivious that you were messing with him. You instead licked his jaw just like you did last time, as you pushed him out of the bathroom and shut the door in his face.

"I'll meet you down stairs!" You chirped happily, "I will chop off your tongue Akari." He yelled, and you laugh in response,

"Sounds kinky, I love it." You say as you strip from the rest of your clothes as you hear his angry grumbles, as he finally left your room and slammed the door behind him.

You sigh as you look into the mirror, you were a mess, your hair was so messy and tangled, looking exactly like the tumble weed from sponge bob, your eye liner and mascara melted down your face from the not-so-flattering crying session you'd had the night before, your eyes and lips puffy, you basically looked like a dead corpse.

"Is he blind or what? How the hell is he attracted to me." You rolled your eyes and turn around, but you look over your shoulder, and smirk to yourself.

"Never mind, Im sexy as hell."

~~~

You thanked god that no one mentioned last night, cause you were not ready to explain why you freaked out over small things.

But the embarrassment was still there, because they still heard and saw you, they're just pretending it never happened which is strange, since most of your classmates know nothing about social cues and common sense, like a certain perverted grape looking midget, and an invisible girl whose existence was just as useless as her quirk was.

But what you didn't know, was that Mina had threatened everyone, that if they dared mention anything they'd be added to her collection of things melted with her acid.

Truth be told, Kirishima and Denki had both felt so guilty, knowing they caused you discomfort and as much as they wanted to apologise, Mina had warned them otherwise, telling them any acknowledgement of the incident will leave them drowning in her acid.

But you didn't seem to have any issues as you sat happily in between Katsuki and Kirishima, who watched as you laughed and conversed with the rest as per normal.

Without even noticing, his hand reached towards you slowly and pat your head, and when he felt you jump he snatched his hand back, "I'm so sorry I-" he was caught off guard as he felt your arms wrapped around him, "I missed you Kiri." You said, which he immediately smiled and hugged you back.

He'd been so worried about you, only able to get occasional updates on your condition from Katsuki who refused to answer, and if he did it'd be brief like "she's okay."