background - dante

My name is Dante Alexander Castel Morales and I'm a billionaire. I built my company from the ground up and I'm proud as fuck to see how big it's grown. I also lead a double life. A life so dangerous only my inner circle knows. I am the Don of the Spanish Mafia.

I was born in London and went to Wetherby Preparatory School until I was 12. Later that year my family and I moved into our mansion in Spain to focus on the mafia. I was homeschooled and trained from the day I turned 13.

When I was 18, I got into Stanford for Mechanical Engineering. I'm now 27 and own an aerospace and jetliner company, Mortel. When I graduated, the Spanish Mafia was handed over to me. Ever since we've been on the rise.

Our only competition are the French and Italian Mafias.

Both owned by the fucking Soldanos.

I'm trilingual, speaking English, Spanish and Italian. I excel with knives and am the best torturer. Nobody can survive once I'm through with them.

My father, Javier Rafael Dali Morales, was the previous Don. My dad now co-owns Oscuro Hotels, with my mum. He was known for being ruthless towards everyone until a certain woman came into his life. I don't believe that bullshit. I am not like my father. No woman could ever tempt me.

The woman who came into my father's life was, Elsie Adeline Iris Morales née Oxley, the British Mafia princess. Although she would never become head of the British Mafia because of her older brother, she was a feisty woman.

Together Javier and Elsie had 4 children: Dante, Leon, Mateo and Aria.

Leon Claude Lorcan Morales is fire. He went to Stanford for a degree in Electrical Engineering. Leon is the resident hot head. He liked using his hands more than his head. Leon is almost as good as me in hand to hand combat and is the most reliable man I know.

I'm not saying he's dumb. For fucks sake he got into Stanford for engineering.

Mateo Cove Sage Morales is ice. He went to Stanford for a degree in Chemical Engineering. He's a bit softer than us but tough as nails when we're out on the field. He's a master tactician and always thinks of a plan.

(AUTHORS NOTE: Leon and Mateo are 23 year old twins in case you were slow)

Leon and Mateo run a weapons manufacturing company together. It's a cover for what we really do.

Obviously.

The youngest is Aria Jules Lucia Morales. She currently goes to ESMOD in France and is studying fashion design. She's stuck in her own world but is brought back to reality whenever the mafia is mentioned. She doesn't want to be part of the mafia, which is why she moved to France. She does know self defence though, thankfully.

And I might have ordered 10 guards to follow her around at ESMOD.

And one may or may not be one of her professors.

What can I say, I'm just protective.

My family is the only thing I care about in this shitty life.

PHYSICAL TRAITS: I tried making them open to interpretation. No specific skin tone or hair type.

- 6'3
- Black hair
- Athletic build
- Sharp jawline
- Tattoos on his body 

14/08/21