〘18〙

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
ʜᴇɪʀ

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑• ʜᴇɪʀ •

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

(Jungkook needs to be stopped y'all pls I screamed on that gif 😭)

Jungkook places the spherule on his desk as he undoes his tie. He takes it off and puts it away, hanging his coat on the hanger after — his eyes set on the vial all through it.

"I know how badly you want to be king."

Samael's words ring in his ears.

Truth be spoken, Jungkook doesn't see the harm in having the throne to himself. He wants it. He dreams of it. He's got a huge desire for it. He deserves it. He has always desired to hear the title of king before his name. And it won't hurt anyone if that happened.

But it's the vial of chloroform that scares him. Not because it's going to get him the throne; it's because if anyone finds out about him giving this to Jimin, he'll go under severe punishment.

Jungkook will be charged of not only murder, but also of treason. Treason against his brother, treason against his nation.

Jungkook takes off his belt and keeps it away, mind clouded with recurring thoughts and repeating voices in his head that give him fluctuating suggestions.

"Jungkook," it's when Yureum calls out to him, he breaks away from his thoughtful state. "Dinner's ready."

"Get going. I'll come along." Jungkook gives Yureum a tight-lipped smile and the woman goes away after requiting the same.

Jungkook wears his pajamas and then his coat. He puts the vial into one of the long pockets and then heads over to the dining room, presentiment rippling inside him.