〘05〙

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
ʀᴇsᴛ ɪɴ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑• ʀᴇsᴛ ɪɴ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ •

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

"Don't you dare." Ha-eun gives Hwayeon a glare.

"But they're getting married to the princes!" Hwayeon emphasizes on the royal term.

"May I remind you that they are not in a mentally stable condition right now?" Ha-eun blows a strand of her hair out of her face, "Their father has been in the infirmary for three weeks now and has shown no sign of recovery yet. Do not make things worse."

"Sheesh!" Hwayeon twists her lips in annoyance, "Someone's got the rude hat on today."

"Hwayeon, talk sensibly when Y/n and Yureum get here." Ha-eun hopelessly warns the youngest among them all.

Yureum and you enter the kitchen with the big bamboo plates of rice in either hands. You place the plate on the wooden desk and walk over to where you store the chicken. Yureum gathers all the spices and you both directly get to work.

Hwayeon's innocent little soul urges her to scream her mind out loud upon seeing you and Yureum. Ha-eun, however, manages to shut the younger up before she creates a havoc.

"Hey, you guys!" Ha-eun greets with a smile.

"Hey there!" Yureum flashes a brighter smile.

"How are you guys?" Hwayeon speaks in a squeaky voice.

"We've been fine." You answer, "You've been seeing us every day though."

"This is why you should stay quiet." Ha-eun whispers to Hwayeon.

"You've got to be the most rude sister ever." Hwayeon pouts a little and goes back to working.

• • • •

Yureum enters the sitting hall on the princes' floor with a stack of pillows and covers on her hands.

The girl walks over to the couches and starts arranging everything neatly.

Jimin comes out of his room doing the of the cuffs of his white sleeves. He stares at Yureum as she fixes the sitting hall.

Jimin has always wanted to have Yureum in his arms and just tell her about how much he likes her. She's adorable, sweet, innocuous, humble and absolutely charming.