〘09〙

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟF

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

Aera hisses again, tightly shutting her eyes. 

"Okay, we haven't even applied anything yet." Iseul says with a scowl. 

Aera's innocuous face tilts itself upwards, her beautiful black eyes glimmering with tears, her nose scrunching a little as she sniffs. 

"But, it hurts!" The toddler whines a little, words muffling and slurring since she's new to the whole idea of talking. 

Iseul's lips purse themselves as she looks at her daughter's adorable little face, annoyed by how big of an impact Aera's crying face has on her. 

"Okay, fine," Iseul gently strokes Aera's cheek, "Close your eyes and it won't hurt." 

Iseul cups her daughter's face and hugs her daughter. You clean her cut and tie a small bandage around her knee. 

"There you go, did that hurt?" Iseul smiles. 

Aera looks at her bandaged knee, happy that she didn't experience any pain. Almost instantaneously, she runs out of the house, heading over to play with her friends. 

Iseul chuckles and so do you. 

"Sometimes I wish I could turn that girl off." Iseul jokes. 

"I wish I could turn Yureum off too, she is a very lively person." You say. "Well, was." You add. 

Iseul gives an empathizing smile and walks out to keep an eye on her daughter. 

You are about to pack up and leave when you hear grunts and groans of pain coming from behind you.  

With an evident frown on your face you turn around, only to have that frown transition itself into a look of plain shock and surprised. 

"Oh my god!" You exclaim in surprise when you look at Yoongi bring in a wounded Jimin.

Jimin's right shoulder has an arrow pierced right into it. Blood oozes and spews out of Jimin's shoulder as Yoongi brings him to you. 

"What happened?" You question as Yoongi helps Jimin sit on the bed. 

"We were at a hunt when Jimin got shot by a tribal." Yoongi answers, "We're still lucky it was the shoulder and not the heart or stomach." He adds.

You start to prepare the ointment and medicine as Yoongi helps Jimin take off his shirt. 

"Shall I stay or will you manage?" Yoongi asks after guiding Jimin to sit in a convenient position. 

"I'll manage, thank you." You smile.

Yoongi nods and exits the room. 

"Where's Yureum? I thought you both always worked together."  Jimin asks. 

"She's doing the weekly meal scheme." You reply. "How did you manage to get shot by a tribal? I thought you had a good impression on them." You ask this time.

"The tribal wasn't from Busan," Jimin replies, "He was from Changwon." 

"Isn't that the kingdom Busan's being feuding with lately?" You put a thoughtful expression.

"Busan isn't feuding with Changwon; Changwon's feuding with Busan. God knows why." Jimin says.

"You're supposed to be the responsible one. Why were you on a hunt? I thought hunting animals was illegal." You throw at Jimin another question.