〘03〙

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴡɪsʜ

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑• ᴀ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴡɪsʜ •

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

Hyunan walks the long halls of the castle, aiming to reach the king's bar.

He has been thinking lately. Tomorrow, he goes to the borders of Busan — the place from where soldiers are returning martyred. He knows something on the borders is off; a queer place where a diabolical discovery awaits.

He is brave and he is strong, he is aware of that. But what if — only what if — something anomalous happens? What if something unexpected happens? What if his daughters are left as orphans?

Hyunan has been devoting himself to the integrity of Busan for a long time now. And he knows what political conspiracies are like.

He reaches the king's bar and knocks on the door three times. He hears the king say ‘come in’ and he enters.

"You called for me, Your Majesty?" Hyunan asks after bowing.

"Okay, stop bowing." The king says, "You are my childhood best friend, the bow feels awkward." He pats on the chair in front of him.

Hyunan chuckles and walks over to the chair. "How are you doing, Jungheen?" Hyunan sits.

"Well, I'm married. Let's just leave it that." The king jokes.

"Hey, Jiyein isn't that bad." Hyunan addresses the queen.

"You are only saying that because you are not married to her." Jungheen jokes again.

"Anyway, what are your plans about Jimin and Jungkook?" Hyunan sips his drink, "What about their marriages?"

"I want them to get married, they are old enough. I just don't know who the girl should be." Jungheen thoughtfully answers.

"What kind of a girl are you looking for, if you don't mind me asking? Hyunan places his arms on the table.

"For Jimin, I want someone who can understand his emotions. I want someone who will be able to talk to him during stressed situations. Jimin is a wise man, he will need someone with the same intellectual, someone who is both practical and emotional." Jungheen explains.

"And for Jungkook?" Hyunan's eyes sparkle with curiosity.

"That boy is out of anybody's hands." Jungheen says with disappointment, "He is shrewd and mean, he is heartless. I would like someone who can turn his black heart into a real one." He sips his drink, a patent ache in his eyes.