〘13〙

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
• ʙᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇFᴜʟ•

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑• ʙᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇFᴜʟ•

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

You tap your foot as you sit in the edge of the bed, waiting for Jimin to come back. You don't know why you're so engrossed into this matter, but you are; so nonetheless, you're eager to have your husband return.

The lord answers your prayers and the door to the room opens with a creak, making you spring up onto your feet from your spot.

Jimin sets foot into your bedroom, closing the door behind him as he loosens his tie. His eyes fall on your tensed figure, his lips letting a chortle pass by on seeing how eager you are to know about how his conversation with Jungkook went down.

Yes. Let's repeat it. Jimin's conversation with Jungkook; more precisely, the one where Jimin confesses.

Jimin exhales deeply, looking away from you and heading over to the dressing table. He takes off his tie as his fingers undo the buttons of his cuffs. He unbuttons his shirt from the first few buttons, letting air hit his upper chest. He brushes his hair, messing with it a little, giving himself a homely feeling.

What the heck? You think to yourself. Have I become invisible?

"Uhm, hello?" You call out for Jimin.

He turns around, his face clueless when he looks at you. "Hey?" He goes back to relaxing himself. Heading over to his closet, he picks out a pair of pajamas. Without giving your presence a second thought, Jimin takes his shirt off, his back turned to you.

You look at his muscles flex as he takes his shirt off. His shoulder blades brag about themselves being perfectly positioned on Jimin's back. The start of his spine on the back of his neck sends at you a direct, rude mockery, causing you to unconsciously touch the back of your own neck. Jimin's fit, toned back gives you an unwanted arousal.

Jesus! Let me scratch down that back please. You think. Your eyes widen when you realise what you've been thinking about. Dammit Y/n, shut up!

It is when Jimin's about to take his trousers off, you turn around, not because you don't want to see the lower part of his body. But because you don't want to witness your own wild imagination.

You wait untiringly, the aura turning awkward for you with every passing second. You heave a low, almost inaudible sigh, getting restless at this point.

"Are you done?" You ask.

"Yes, for quite some time now." Your hear Jimin simper.