〘07〙

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑• ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴs •

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

It's absolutely normal for a heart to break when it has to descry it's loved one with someone else. But it's also unsolicited when the heart starts loving someone it is not supposed to. Or at least someone who doesn't love it back.

Yureum found herself in a disturbing situation after marriage. Something inside her made her waver between her childhood love – Jimin and her odious husband – Jungkook.

Yureum hated how some of Jungkook's gestures made her heart race in a way Jimin never could. For some out of the ordinary reason, Jungkook's conceited smirk and his egotistical vibe attracted Yureum to her husband.

She didn't know if it was the effect of being joined in holy matrimony and living under the same roof, or, if it was her mind playing games with her. But what she did know, was that she was feeling things she didn't want to feel.

Moreover, the idea of herself meddling into Jungkook and your relationship had stuck to her like a leech.

Loving Jungkook was never a thing on her to-do list. Heck, it wasn't even the last thing Yureum could think of. Alas, it happened.

It hurt her to feel a certain way because she was aware that Jungkook would never feel the same for her. But could she do anything? No. Did she have to live that way? Well, yes.  

•  •  •  •

Jungkook's eyes swell up from all the over-consumption of alcohol, red and heavy. His head experiences a throbbing pain, as if it is about to explode.

He looks over at the girl with hooded eyes. "You're late." He says, chugging down another drink as the liquid pierces down his throat.

"I had to meet up with someone else." The girl answers.

Jungkook smirks, "Bong-cha, I think I made it clear that I didn't want you working for anybody else. Do I not pay you enough?"

"I wasn't working," Bong-cha says, "I went to meet up with my fiancée."

Jungkook drunkenly chuckles. "Fiancée? There's a man who wants to spend his life with you?"

How harsh.

How degrading.

"He loves me for who I am. And that's regardless of my profession." Bong-cha snaps back.