〘06〙

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
ᴀᴡᴋᴡᴀʀᴅ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑• ᴀᴡᴋᴡᴀʀᴅ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs •

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

[I don't know why I laughed at Jungkook's face in that gif 😂 it was funny]

You get off the carriage as you collect the stack of quilts, blankets, covers and shawls. You hand them over to Yureum as she distributes it among the deprived villagers.

Yoongi and Hoseok help you do the work.

It's been three months since Yureum and you got married to the princes. Three months since your father expired and fifteen days since the king has fallen sick.

Your father's death and the unwilling marriage, it all came to you and Yureum as a sudden, unsolicited and — somewhat — traumatic experience. To take your minds off things, Yureum and you decided to engage yourselves in charity.

In the past three months, it hasn't only been sad for your sister and you. Busan's been in a problem too. Border disputes increased drastically, poverty of the kingdom soared to a much higher level, drug usage in the kingdom rapidly grew and the graph for safety for kids and women declined.

In short, Busan has been in deep trouble since you and Yureum got married to the princes.

Most people of the kingdom have started considering your marriages as a curse on kingdom. The local priests have began looking down on Yureum and yourself. Jiyein is being called as an 'irresponsible' queen and sympathy for Jungheen has left the kingdom.

As Yureum walks back to the carriage to get some more equipments, a passing priest angrily frowns at her.

"Misfortune." He says in a low voice amidst gritted teeth as he passes by.

Yureum heaves a sigh and turns around.

"How dare he." You eye the walking priest with a deadly gaze.

"Let it go, Sagwa." Yureum flashes a bright smile, "Haters gonna hate."

Sagwa, she said.

She called me Sagwa. You think.

[Sagwa is 'apple' in Korean. Here, Yureum uses it for Y/n with reference to the famous idiom - 'apple of my eye'.]

You love how Yureum can always look on the brighter sides of a situation. Even though you're emotionally stronger and choose diplomatic, tactful ways of dealing with things, you aspire how Yureum always manages to be optimistic and positive.