〘20〙

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴘᴇᴀs ɪɴᴘᴏᴅ

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑• ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴘᴇᴀs ɪɴ ᴀ ᴘᴏᴅ •

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

are we ready for the last chappy?
🥺🥺 Ik I'm not 🤧🤧

⋆ ── ❅ ── ⋆

A Month Later

"Thinking isn't something men do," Iseul jokes, walking into the sitting room with her belly coming out day by day. "You both should honestly run away for a day — or longer if you're to take my advice seriously — and just relax. Maybe go skinny dipping as well 'cause a husband, sure as hell, isn't getting you anything but stress." She adds.

Yureum and you laugh out, eyes averting to Yoongi's scowl as the man sits by the couch, eyes narrowed and lips tugged downwards with Aera asleep on his lap while he looks daggers at Iseul.

"You people disrespect men a fuck lot, you know," Yoongi is clearly offended by the jokes you all are cracking. "Some men are actually intelligent. Aristotle wasn't a woman, if you know."

"Aristotle proposed that the universe revolved around the Earth. And that is clearly proven otherwise." Yureum shrugs nonchalantly.

"All men know is....crap, they know nothing." Iseul jokes again, sitting beside Yureum on the other couch, passing an allusive remark at Yoongi.

"That's pretty fair," Yureum agrees matter-of-factly. "But we're just really curious about what the princes have planned."

"Jimin and Jungkook have announced their enthroning tomorrow and yet, no-one knows which one of them takes the throne." You add. "Although, the rumor in the kingdom has it that Jimin's descending."

Yes. Your husbands have told you what Jiyein had asked them to do. Both brothers have taken a good month of conversing and after a good amount of discoursing about the topic, they announced the official enthroning to be held tomorrow. However, they haven't told anyone who is to take over the title of 'king' among the two. Needless to say, this has been a hot topic of conversation among citizens.

"I'm pretty sure they've come up with a good choice. They work best when they're together." Yoongi tries to soothe, brushing his fingers through Aera's soft, brown locks.

"I just don't want any sort of controversy to pop up. I hope the other one is fine with whatever they have concluded." Yureum muses. "I'm hoping they cerebrated well over everything."

"Like I said, chill a little. I'm confident that they made the right decision. Don't worry so much." Iseul comforts.

You nod, accompanied in the same by Yureum. Maybe they're right. You both are stressing out a little more than you should. Percase, Jimin and Jungkook haven't gotten into bad terms again.