45 | it hurts so good

Start from the beginning

Jungkook nodded. "Were you about to shower?"

Jimin nodded in affirmation.

"Alright, go ahead. Taehyung and I will freshen up in the other bathroom," Jungkook said, smiling. However, his attention was drawn to Jimin's folded arm, sensing he was hiding something.

"Jimin, what's behind your back?"

Jimin's eyes widened in panic. "Wh-what?"

"On your back. What are you hiding?"

"N-nothing," Jimin stuttered.

Jungkook advanced towards the omega, whose eyes widened further as he instinctively backed away, his back now against the table. "Wh-what? Why are you coming over here? I told you, it's nothing."

"Really?" Jungkook's skepticism remained evident, his brow arching in suspicion. "Then why don't you show me your hands?"

Once again at a loss for words, Jimin acted swiftly, revealing his left hand while discreetly keeping the bottle concealed in his other hand. Jungkook's eyebrow quirked in disbelief. "The other one, darling."

Jimin withdrew his left hand, revealing the bottle, and tentatively extended his right hand.

Jungkook let out a resigned sigh. "Show me both hands at once."

A surge of apprehension swept over Jimin. He hesitated, not wanting to reveal the bottle to Jungkook, or worse, to Taehyung, knowing full well the teasing that would ensue. The thought of exposing something so intimate made him blush with embarrassment.

Jimin gulped as Jungkook edged closer. "Stop! Y-you can't come any closer. I'm serious. Just stay right there, Jungkook."

"But why?" Jungkook's playful demeanor persisted, relishing the omega's flustered reaction. "Why won't you just tell me what you're hiding? It can't be that big of a deal."

"Exactly! It's not a big deal, so you don't need to see it."

"Oh, come on, Jimin. Just show—"

"Jungkook!" A voice from downstairs interrupted, Taehyung's.

"Yeah, coming," Jungkook replied before turning back to Jimin. "You're lucky this time, midget. But don't think I won't ask you about this later. Be prepared." With a wink, he exited the room, leaving Jimin momentarily frozen in place.

Jimin sighed in relief, grateful for the interruption.

Jungkook furrowed his brows at Jimin's response. "Are you sure?"

Jimin nodded hastily, trying to dismiss Jungkook's suspicions.

_

Jimin, clad in comfortable sweats and a plain white t-shirt, descended the stairs after a refreshing shower in the attached bathroom. In the kitchen, Jungkook was busy boiling eggs while Taehyung lounged on the counter, munching an apple with a playful sway of his legs, a sight that amused Jimin. "Hey guys, what's cooking?" he greeted.

"Hey, chim," Taehyung grinned. "Jungkook's whipping up lunch."

"Rare sight," Jimin remarked, eyeing the pancakes on the counter with delight. "Thanks, Jungkook, my favorite!"