Chapter 30

Rain.

Y/n's Pov:

Standing right in front of us were two villains.

"How are you this evening, UA High School? We are part of the Vanguard Action Squad of the League of Villians."

The league of villains? How did they know we were here?

One of the villains threatened to crush Pixie-Bob's head and asked us if they should do it.

Tiger yelled at them. "You get away from her!" The other villain stopped the other villain, whose name was Big Sis Mag.

"When deciding who should live or die we must be careful that we're abiding by Stain's principles."

So these villains are Stain worshipers. That just makes this worse.

The villain pointed out that he knew Iida as one of the brats who attacked Stain in Hosu city.

He introduced himself as Spinner, he took his weapon off of his back, made with a ton of blades.

Tiger started getting mad at the villain. The villains came running towards him. Mandalay said she spoke with everyone and that they should hold them back for now.

She told us to return to camp. She made Iida in charge on the way there. We were about to go when Midoriya stopped.

Come on don't do anything stupid.

"Mandalay I know where Kota is!" Kota! I forgot about him! He's probably by that cave we were at yesterday.

Mandalay grunted. "Go find him!" Midoriya nodded and started to run off. It's stupid.

It's all stupid but he can't go alone.

"I'm going with him." Before she could say anything I ran after him. He saw I was following him but kept going.

When we reached the mountain we saw a villain going after Kota. I was about to go but Midoriya stopped me. "I'll handle the villain stay here until I get back."

He's not serious. "The whole reason I came with you is so you wouldn't be alone! How are you gonna-" He cut me off.

"I know I'm sorry but if I get hurt I need someone reliable so please just stay here!" With that, he ran off.

God, he's so stupid!

I kept looking around, making sure where I am is safe. If he's not back in two and half minutes I'll go after him.

I kept thinking about my classmates. We're they okay? What about Class B? What about Eraser? Vlad King?

Katsuki?

No, they'll be okay. They're strong they'll fight back and it'll be okay. I heard a loud boom come from the mountain.

Shit, should I go? Should I stay here? What do I do? Can I do anything? What if-

I quickly turned around and backed away. I swung my arm away, I noticed a bracelet was put on it.

"What is this?" I looked ahead of me. "It's a quirk cancellation bracelet. Just in case you wanted to use it."

The villain had burn scars on his face and neck. He was smiling at me.

I tried to get the bracelet off but it was stuck. "That won't do sweetheart." I looked at him.

"It's key activated so trying to pull it off won't work and trying to break it will only shock you."

I saw a large branch on the ground. I quickly picked it up and got into a fighting position.