Chapter 11

Team up!

3rd: Pov:

You were back in school now and we're waiting to see who our substitute will be.

Some of your classmates are talking about how the news did a story about the villain attack.

"We're totally big deals. Those news channels love us, we're basically celebrities."

"Get over yourselves. The hero course that pumps out pro heroes was attacked and that's what they care about."

"Y/n you've been on the news before what is it like for you?" Everyone turned to you only to find you sleeping.

You were wearing a pair of sunglasses because you were trying to sleep and the room was way too bright.

Satou shook your shoulder causing you to wake up. You sat up in your seat and saw everybody looking at you.

"What?"

"Are you okay Y/n you seem tired?" Yaoyorozou asked you.

You just nodded, you were too tired to answer. The reason you were tired was that you spent two nights at Bakugo's house.

It was originally supposed to be one but Mitsuki insisted on another night, you didn't want to be rude and say no, so you agreed.

The first night was fine, the second was horrible. Bakugo and Mitsuki yelled at each other all night.

And it was over some dumb shit, Mitsuki asked Bakugo to take you to school this morning, which he quickly refused.

So after about five hours of yelling Bakugo finally said fine, and this morning all he did was grumble about 'that shitty hag'.

"Well, we asked you what it's like to be on the news for you?"

You thought about it for a second and remember all the personal questions some reporters asked you.

Like if you were dating someone, or if you were into older people, some even went as far as asking what type of underwear you wear.

You didn't answer those questions and just ran for your life.

"Amazing." You sat back in your chair and they continued with their conversation.

Y/n's Pov:

"Attention homeroom class is about to being! Everyone stop talking and take your seat!"

I looked around and he was the only one up. Hypocrite.

"We're all sitting you're the only one standing." Sero laughed. Iida just went and sulked in his seat.

Mina leaned back in her chair to ask Tsu, "So who do ya think is gonna teach class today?"

"No idea. Mr. Aizawa's still in the hospital. Right Y/n?"

I shrugged. "He should be." I honestly don't know. My Pops texted me saying that Eraser was awake, eating, and stuff like that. But that's about it.