Chapter 8

We'll be okay! Right?

Y/n's Pov:

Right now, I'm realizing that I should have just waited on the roof.

Because now I'm in a crowd of students, pushing against each other to get out.

I got separated from the others and am now against the window, being pushed by older students. I was able to catch a glimpse outside.

It's the media.

So they broke through the barrier? I could see Iida ahead, he must have noticed too, and it looks like he has a plan.

I was gonna call out for him when I got pushed again. And because it's my lucky day, someone got pushed right into me.

"Stop pushing against me, Hot stuff!"

I put my hands on his chest and started pushing, trying to get him to back up.

Instead, everyone else pushed him closer to me. "It's not me it's these idiots so shut up!"

He put his hands on the wall and started pushing everyone with his back. "Well, maybe you should-" I was cut off.

"Listen up, everything is okay!"

I looked over and saw Iida above the exit sign, he looked ridiculous.

He told everyone it was the media and said we start acting like UA students. Everyone finally calmed down and the commotion came to an end.

I heard someone shout that the police arrived to move the media away from UA.

Everyone went back to the cafeteria and went back to doing what they were doing before.

Bakugo and I went up to the window to see what was happening down there. I was looking around when I noticed- "Hey Hot stuff-"

"Stop calling me that already!" I ignored him.

"Does the person look weird to you?" I put my finger to the glass to point at one person.

Standing all by themselves, in a black hoodie, watching the media get taken away.

"Nah, just looks like some sleazy bystander." He shrugged it off. I looked at them one more time, then decided to let it go and we both went away from the window.

I laughed a bit. "You were all up on me."

"That was because of all those extras don't blame it on me!"

"Admit it you did it on purpose!"

"You're fucking delusional!"

He started to chase me and I ran for my life once again. Note to self: stop running everywhere.

For real though, I'm losing my breath a lot. I can't be doing this every day.

Lunch was already over so we headed back to the classroom, I pulled out my phone to text Shinsou

He asked if I was okay, I told him I was, but since lunch was already over we agreed to have lunch together tomorrow instead.