Chapter 27

Highlight of The Night!

Y/n's Pov:

I'm at the school pool with my guitar and amp.

Eraser said he had some work to do today so I asked him if I could come and use the school pool.

He said I could but I couldn't use it all day. Why? I hear you asking.

Well, it's because the annual pro hero dinner party is tonight. I know I'm not a pro but since my Pops is a pro I get to go.

There isn't a reason for me to go I just like to see everyone.

But anyway, I'm sitting by the pool with my sunglasses on. I brought my guitar with me because I thought this is would be a quiet place to practice.

I was wrong.

My classmates showed up. Apparently, the girls wanted a fun day before the camp and the guys wanted to train.

I call bullshit. I heard Mineta and Kaminari crying over the fact the girls weren't wearing bikinis. So I put two n two together.

"Y/n what are you doing?" Todoroki was looking at me. "Just relaxing, trying to practice." He seemed confused.

"Practice what?" I motioned to my guitar and he nodded. He sat crisscross beside me and watched me practice

Awkward.

"So Todoroki how have you been?" He shrugged. "I've been fine. How about you?"

I laughed. "A lot of crazy shit has happened but it's cool now." He tilted his head. "What happened?"

I quickly gave him a summary of what happened. He just stared at me. "Wow."

Todoroki sure doesn't have a lot of facial expressions. "Are you going to get in the pool Y/n?"

I shook my head. "Maybe in a bit, I want to finish practicing first." He hmmed. "But you already know how to play so why practice?"

At least Todoroki has a nice face.

"Why do you train if you already know how to fight and use your quirk?" He thought about it for a second and then realized his question.

I laughed a bit. "Y/n are you-" He was interrupted by explosions. Here we go, everyone. Bakugo was yelling at Midoriya.

Again.

Iida announced that they should have a race. Everyone seemed on board with that idea.

Bakugo was about to say something to Todoroki but he paused as he looked at him by me.

You know I'm starting to realize I can't have relaxing days anymore.

I smiled at Bakugo. "Hey Hot stuff, lookin good." He tch and looked at Todoroki. "I'm going to annihilate you IcyHot."

Todoroki just turned to me. "Y/n are you going to participate?" I shook my head. "Nah, but I'll happily watch you!" He nodded and went with the others.

Bakugo was gonna say something but the race was gonna begin so he didn't.

The first race was between Mineta, Tokoyami, Koda, Bakugo, and Kaminari. Momo blew the whistle and Bakugo flew right across the pool.

"You didn't even touch the water!"

"IT'S CALLED FREESTYLE SWIMMING."

What is he? Haru from Free? The next race was between Sero, Aoyama, Todoroki, Satou, and Kirishima.

Momo blew the whistle and Todoroki iced a path across the pool. He got yelled at by Mineta and Kaminari.

The last race was between Iida, Midoriya, Ojiro, and Shoji. Momo blew the whistle Iida glided across while everyone else swam. The winner was Midoriya.