Chapter 1

Introduction

Y/n's Pov:

"This is the fourth time this week you've gotten in trouble kid."

The officer said as he sat in the driver's seat. He glanced at me in the rearview mirror for a second then turned his attention back to the road.

I looked back at him with a smirk "Well I must be special if you're keeping count."

He glanced back at me with an irritated face. He sighs "Just sit tight till I get you home." I smile at him.

"Yes Officer Tsukishima sir." He rolled his eyes at me and proceeded to drive. I snickered at that.

You're probably wondering 'Y/n Yamada what are you doing in the back of a cop car?'

Well, you'll get your answer in a few minutes because we're pulling up to my house right now.

Officer Tsukishima got out of the car and went around to open the backseat door for me. As he did so, I smiled at him as a way of saying thank you.

We got to the door, he knocked, and we waited about a minute or so until the door started to open and revealed my Pops.

His typical banana-shaped hair was now down long over his shoulders, his rocker look was now replaced with a black t-shirt and duckie pajama pants.

He opened the door completely with a smile on his face, although his smile fell when he saw officer Tsukishima.

He then looked over to me and sighed.

He pinched the bridge of his nose "What did they do this time?" I just kept grinning, waiting for Officer Tsukishima to tell him what I did.

"Vandalism. They spray-painted a large and very detailed-" He pauses and clears his throat. "Male body part on the Endeavor agency billboard."

My smile grew wider when he finished. Honestly, that was perhaps the only thing I could do.

I wasn't gonna deny that I didn't do it because I did, and I'm not ashamed.

And even if I did no one would believe me anyway so there's no point.

My Pops gestured me to get inside the house, I did so. "I'm sorry officer I'll make sure this doesn't happen again."

My Pops gave a sympathetic look to Officer Tsukishima.

Officer Tsukishima just returned an exhausted look. "Yeah sure."

He sounded like he didn't believe him, which is reasonable. He turned around and started walking back to his car.

I stepped out of the house one last time and waved goodbye at him with a huge smile.

"Goodbye, Officer Tsukishima sir!" Then went back inside.

My Pops shut the door and as I was about to go to my room, he stopped me. "Y/n we need to talk." Damn it, here we go again.

"Look I know what I did was wrong, I learned my lesson, and will never do it again." Yeah, I'm a whole ass liar.

He stepped towards me with an attentive look. "Y/n I know you're lying. Kid, you gotta stop this. I know it doesn't go on your record or anything because you're my kid but still-."

I scoffed. I hated that, not the fact it didn't go on my record, but the fact it doesn't just because I'm a pro heroes kid.

What happened to all men are equal? Those don't apply to pro heroes or their kids? The hero society is-