Valentine's Day Special

*Not connected to storyline*

Y/n's Pov:

I'm sitting in the living room, watching Death Note for the 100th time in a row, when I heard the doorbell ring.

I walked over and opened the door. I didn't expect this. "Hello, Fat gum."

Fat gum hugged me tightly. "What's up kiddo, how have you been?!"

I let out a raspy 'Great'. He let go and smiled. I cleared my throat. "So what are you doing here?"

He looked at me confused. "Did you forget what tomorrow is?" I pulled out my phone and looked at the day.

Shit.

"Here ya go Y/n!" He dropped a big bag in the living. I looked inside and there were letters, stuffed toys, chocolates and more.

I sighed.

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day how could I forget. It's the one day other than my birthday that people send me more than the usual fan mail.

"I'll go get the rest!"

I turned to him. "The rest?" He pointed outside, I looked and saw four more big bags in a truck.

Great.

After seven hours I finally went through all the bags, read each letter, wrote a response, threw the chocolate in one pile, the stuffed toys in another, sealed the letters, and are now ready to be sent off.

I laid my head back on the couch. I'm so tired and my arms hurt.

My Pops and Eraser walked through the door. "Hey, Y/n I'm thinking we should have- Woah!" They stopped and looked at the piles.

"This is twice as much as last year." Eraser said, stepping over the piles. "I know these fans sure are something."

Eraser sat on the couch, grabbed a box of chocolates, opened it, and ate chocolates.

"These are the good brand, you know the rich kind."

I laughed. "If you like them so much why don't you take them." He shook his head. "Nah this stuff will take away my abs."

I put my hand over my mouth and laughed. "Aw, Shota it's okay not to have abs. I'll have abs for the both of us."

I was dying on the floor.

I finally calmed down and sat back up. "So Y/n what are you gonna do with all these chocolates?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe melt it and make a sculpture out of it."

I wonder what tomorrow will be like.

*Time skip brought to you by Dark Tokoyami! He seeks your future!*

I walk into school and some girl walks up to me. "Um hi- uh I wanted to give you this!" She held out a box of chocolates.