Chapter 6

Let's Battle!

Y/n's Pov:

I looked at my hero costume. It's exactly how I drew it. I put it on and looked in the mirror. It looks good, I look 'so rockin' as my Pops would say.

(I can't draw, I also wanted y'all to choose what you wear, these are just support gear, I found these pics on Pinterest)

I headed outside, I'm a bit excited for today's training. When I walked out I saw the others walking out as well.

They looked amazing!

I saw Todoroki, well just the top of his head, and went over to him. When I reached him, I got a better look at his hero costume.

What the hell-

"Hello, Y/n." I looked at him with a straight face. "Hey, Todoroki I like your hero costume."

Don't laugh, don't laugh, don't laugh.

"Thank you-" He paused, he looked me up and down, then spoke.

"You look good in yours." He seems upbeat today. "Thank you!"

I looked around and noticed Bakugo, I couldn't see his hero costume so I went closer to him.

"Hey, Hot stuff!"

He turned to look at me with his same annoyed face.

"Stop calling me that already, you extra!"

I ignored him and looked at his hero costume, it matches his personality really well, although-

"Nice tits Hot stuff."

He looked at me, looked at his chest then back at me. He covered his chest and turned around a bit.

"Their pecs not tits! And stop looking at them!" But I kept staring at them.

I heard running coming from inside the tunnel, I turned around to see who it was.

And what I saw was by far the scariest thing I've ever laid my eyes upon.

Midoriya's hero costume.

I walked over to him to get a better look. "Uh- hey Midoriya." He looked at me, I think.

"Oh hey Y/n! Uh, you look nice!" I didn't respond.