Chapter 28

Calmer Day!

Y/n's Pov:

My Pops, Eraser, Hitoshi, Katsuki, and I were sitting at the table.

No one has spoken yet because we're still trying to process what we walked in on.

I decided to break the silence. "I told you to watch out for burglars." Hitoshi glared at me. Katsuki spoke. "Brainwash did."

He crossed his arms and paused. "A quirk burglar."

I put my hand over my mouth to stop me from laughing but it didn't help. Katsuki and I started laughing. Hitoshi kept glaring at us.

"You think this is funny huh?" I caught my breath and shook my head. "No, this is fucking hilarious."

He huffed. "Oh really? Maybe your dad and Aizawa will find yall's secret funny too."

I stopped laughing and looked at him. "You wouldn't." My Pops and Eraser looked at us confused. "What secret?"

Hitoshi laughed. Katsuki warned him. "Brainwash you better fucking not." I looked at him dead serious. "Hitoshi."

"They made out in the supply closet at school." Everyone was frozen.

My Pops looked at us wide-eyed and Eraser was fuming. "What?!" I scoffed. "You're an asshole you know that!"

Hitoshi shrugged. "A funny one, yes." I was about to go off on him when my Pops interrupted.

He glanced at me and Katsuki. "We'll get back to you two later." He looked over at Hitoshi.

"Shinsou. Are you and- I'm sorry what's his name again." Hitoshi crossed his arms and looked at the table.

"His name is Monoma."

My Pops nodded. "Right Monoma. Are you two dating?" Hitoshi shrugged. "We were just- I don't know."

I sighed. When I said my brother was gonna have a teenage romance I didn't think it would be with Monoma.

Eraser groaned. "Just go to your rooms. And Bakugo go home." We nodded and left the dining table.

I walked Katsuki to the door. "Sorry Hitoshi ratted us out." He shrugged. "It's whatever." He put his hands on my hips.

I hmmed. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He kissed me and I tilted my head to deepen it.

Were we making out at the front door? No, absolutely not! *Liar*

"Bakugo go home!"

We stopped kissing and he left. I turned to see Eraser glaring at me. I smiled and ran up the stairs.

I didn't go to my room though, instead, I went into Hitoshi's. He was sitting in his bed and he looked at me. "What?"

I smiled at him. "So you and Monoma?" He groaned. "We were just hanging out that's all."

I hmmed. "I didn't know hanging out consisted of red lips and marks on his neck." He glared at me.

"Isn't that what you and Bakugo do?" I nodded. "Yes, but we call that making out not hanging out."

He sighed. "Hitoshi it's cool if you like him. He's a dick but I get it."

He looked over and smiled. "Thanks." I nodded. I left and went to my room.

Let's just sleep. Yeah.

Today, we go to the training camp. We had to be here by 8 am so I'm not being the brightest right now.