For The Love Of Pudding.

Start from the beginning

"It's good to finally meet you Rikki, from what I hear, you're a little trouble maker." Max says, folding his big arms across his chest. He was very intimidating, even to Rikki.

"I'm honestly not as bad as they make me out to be." Rikki says, suddenly feeling the need to defend herself.

"Oh no, she's a lot worse." Emma chimes in, Rikki glares at her.

At that moment, Mirabelle comes out of the kitchen, looking quite happy.

"Come again Bella." A nurse calls out to her.

"I'll try, and thanks again for the pudding, its seriously first class." Mirabelle responds to her smiling.

"And don't forget what you promised." The nurse says.

"Not in a million years." Mirabelle answers.

The nurse then goes back into the kitchen.

"The f-k?" Rikki curses.

"Oh, hello everyone. Good day, you must be Lewis's parents, I'm Mirabelle, a friend of his." Mirabelle says, extending her hand out for a shake.

Both parents take turns in shaking her hand.

"It's nice to meet you Mirabelle, you seem to be in a good mood for someone who's been washing dishes for the past thirty minutes." Linda says, taking a liking to Mirabelle.

"Who me? I wasn't doing the dishes, whoever told you that?" Mirabelle asks confused.

"I did. That's why you were dragged in there remember? I was on counter duty, Rikki a waitress, and you on dish duty. That was our punishment for..." Emma doesn't finish as Rikki interrupts.

"What's in the bag?" Rikki asks, her eyes fixed on the bag Mirabelle was holding.

"This? It's just pudding. I helped the nurses choose the best pudding for their bake sale. They were having trouble choosing, and for good reason, all the puddings were just so delicious." Mirabelle explains while rubbing her tummy with a satisfied smile.

Rikki, however, didn't share her delight, as was apparent with the scowl on her face.

"You mean to tell me, that while I was slaving away for these people, and loosing my dignity by each passing second, you were busy galavanting inside there and getting free pudding? The pudding I wanted from the very beginning?!" Rikki announces, dramatically flailing her arms around for effect.

"Here we go." Emma mutters.

"Well, in my defence, I did suggest we ask for the pudding instead of trying to steal it." Mirabelle responds, a ghost of a smile on her face.

"I did ask, and they said they had no pudding." Rikki defends, frustrated.

"Yeah, was that before or after you called the counter nurse fat and over bearing?" Emma states more than asks, with an eyebrow raised sarcastically.

"Oh wow" Cleo says as she is full on laughing now.

Lewis's parents weren't having any success in keeping a straight face either, it was obvious what, or who the problem was. Good ole Rikki Chadwick.

"That's not the point Emma" Rikki says. "The point is, that they lied to me, made me resort to unsavory means to get the pudding, and then had the guts to punish me for it. None of this would've happened if they had just given me the damn pudding in the first place!" She adds defiantly.

"No, none of this would've have happened if you had been nice to the counter lady, and ignored the fact that she was larger than normal." Emma reprimands.

"Well I don't care. All I know is that they will not subject me to such suffering, and then not give me any pudding." With that being said, Rikki turns on her heel, and begins the head over to the said counter lady who had been giving her the stink eye for a while now.

Before she can take two steps, a strong hand lands on her shoulder, stopping her. She turns around to meet the disapproving gaze of Mr McCartney.

"I think you've caused enough trouble for one day Missy. It's time to go, and maybe after today, you'll learn the importance of respecting people regardless of how they look." He says seriously.

At any other time, Rikki would've had a snide remark to respond with, but something in her gut told her that Mr McCartney was not one to be trifled with, if the weight of his hands was anything to go by at least.

"Yes sir." She says with a sigh of defeat.

"The f-k?" Emma curses, shocked that Rikki had given up so easily.

"Okay, now that that's done, it's time to go. We have to get some stuff for Lewis, and get you guys home to your parents." Linda says cheerfully.

On that note, everyone heads home, all super grateful for how the day turned out in the end.

# # # #

Hey lovelyz!!!

Is Rikki a trouble maker or what?! I swear you can't leave her alone for two seconds without all hell breaking loose😂 anyway, that's why we love her.

This chapter is just a filler chapter, I figured we all need a good laugh before things turn super dark.

The next chapter will be a lot longer and intense than this one, so brace yourselves.

Please vote and comment.

Song Suggestion: Alcohol Free by Twice ✌️

Till next time.

Luwiza out ✌️