Chapter 13

[WARNING:] MENTION OF SEXUAL ASSULT AND EXPLICIT LANGUAGE. IF YOU DO NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH ANY OF THESE THEMES, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EXIT OUT OF THIS CHAPTER. VIEWER'S DISCRETION IS ADVISED

A beautiful slow melody is playing over the speakers and the talking has died down around us

A beautiful slow melody is playing over the speakers and the talking has died down around us. I take in the surrounding that many people are leaving and I'm wondering if I should also. My stomach gets this feeling that this night won't end like I want it to. 

I wouldn't normally lean against some random guy but I'm feeling a little tired than normal. I think it's weird but I don't think too much of it, I did spend all day getting ready just for this one event. My eyes start to feel a little droopy and I'm not sure how to keep them open. 

Will notices and asks, "Tired?" I nod. "Want to sit down? Would you like anything to drink? Like water?" I shake my head no, "I'm okay. I think I should go find Astrid though." I untangle my arms from Will's body and take out my phone to text her but my vision becomes blurry and head starts to pound. 

I open and close my eyes to clear the blurriness but that makes it worst. I start to panic in my mind because it's as if my subconscious is awake but my body isn't responding. Will is still holding me up, "Whoa, are you okay Rose? Maybe we should sit." 

My throat becomes dry and it's as if I can't answer him with words, I try to speak but it sounds like gibberish. My mind registers it's gibberish but I can't explain it to him, I just know confusion is clouding him as it is to me. 

I'm scared, what do I do? 

The heavy weight makes me unaware that Will brings me to the chair to sit as he says, "I'm going to call Astrid for you, okay? I'm going to grab some water for you too. Just wait here." I want him to stay with me but I can't speak the words needed. I don't want to be grabbed by some random person to be taken away. I understand he's just a random person as well but I trust him a little more than a complete stranger. 

I'm too tired but my head demands to be laid down, hell my whole body is demanding it. I can't keep my head up and I decide to lay it against the table with my arms crossed as a pillow for it. 

Where is Will? 

Everything is hazy and slowed in and out of my mind. One of my biggest fear is happening now and I can't do anything to stop it. I can't scream or kick when I feel someone's rough hands under my armpits lifting me up to a walking position. I think I groan and try my best to grab anyone's attention but everyone is almost gone I'm sure. 

Now my best chance is just making it out alive. I want to cry, I wish I never came. 

Oh, Astrid. Where are you now?  Damien? Anyone? 

Where am I going?

My thought is answered when I feel my body get slammed against a cold, hard wall. I'm inside the house again and I wonder if anyone can help me now. However, I know the drugs in my system is affecting me so they can have their way with me. I try my best to fight my perpetrator but they're too strong or I'm just too weak. I have to accept the reality, I might not be saved. I feel wetness in my eyes as they start kissing my neck with their lips. I tremble as their hands roam over and squeeze my breasts. I try to fight harder when I feel them earnestly press down on my body with theirs.