Chapter 5

As I start to look around, all I see are luxury items from cars to shoes to backpacks- literally everything.

Is everyone rich or something? This is insane how much these kids can afford. I say to myself.

Or is it really theirs?

Since I'm too busy looking around, I accidentally run into a girl with my shoulder.

"Ugh, what the fuck! Watch it!" She rubs her shoulder with her hand. I watch her furious eyes look me up and down and with a smirk, she says, "mutt."

She has the prettiest blonde hair and blue eyes. Too bad she's a bitch.

Don't judge her, Eva. Look at you!

I squint my eyes then roll them at her and let out huff when she walks past and flips her hair at me.

I want to laugh at the gesture because are we in the 5th grade?

I don't say anything when she passes me with her posse. My eyes follow her two minions who are trailing behind her- a blonde and a brunette.

I make a mental note to myself- stay away from bitchy girl and posse.

My head turns as everybody else's toward a car revving their engine. It's a black, sleek Audi with black tinted windows where no one can see inside. A blond boy steps out of the passenger side and handshakes with the driver of the car. I don't see the driver but I see Mr. Blond walking towards the school building.

He's cute.

His hair is pushed up and away from his face with the sides nicely faded. Although, we're all wearing the same uniform, it looks like his is nicely fitted to his own personal style. His ass is looking good in it too.

He probably even smells nice.

I don't or can't even hide my staring.

Eva, you're a such creep. Stop!

Another car pulls up as the Audi leaves and it's an all white Range Rover. This time a girl with brown hair steps out. She meets up with the blond boy and it looks like they're good friends. I see her say something to him and after that, they're both walking straight to me.

I feel a panic inside my mind. This is when I decide to stop my gawking and turn towards the building to walk away. I didn't mean to stare but everyone here is literally gorgeous and so rich.

I feel insignificant.

I'm not rich but my father is. I don't have the newest, prettiest, or most expensive things. I'm just a normal, mediocre girl that owns affordable things and am okay with that. All my thoughts rush to my mind.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and my thoughts vanish away like a puff of smoke.

I turn around and see the blond boy from the Audi and the brunette girl from the Range Rover.

"Hi," She smiles at me, "Are you new?" 

She has chocolate eyes with long lashes. Her face is natural and slim. She has long hair that's in a high pony tail.

She's absolutely stunning. I feel a knot in my stomach, like a punch of insecurity about myself.

I ignore the feeling and give her a smile back and nod while saying, "I am."