Chapter 29: Leaving

Olivia's POV

"Olivia darling? Can you please get my notepad from my office?" Dad asked from the kitchen table.

"Yes, sir."

I walked down the hallway to his office. I grabbed the notepad off the desk. But a piece of paper fell out of the notepad. I bent over & picked it up. The bold leters "Real Estate Agents Numbers & Locations" sit perfectly on the piece of paper. It was a bunch of numbers & different locations of real estate agencies. Dad was serious about moving to Indiana. Wait, all of these aren't from Indiana.

I went back downstairs with the paper in my hand. "Dad? What is this?"

He looked up from his work "Oh that? Just some agencies I'm planning on visiting during my trip."

"Trip? What trip?"

"I'm going on a long-business trip. New York, Delaware, Mississippi, & Washington D.C."

"Wow, that sounds like a long trip. How long are you going to be gone?"

"For three months."

I mentally did a happy dance in my mind. Three months? He's going to be gone for three months! I can do whatever I want in three months. This is going to be the most fun three months in my life. I blushed as I thought about Marco. I can't wait to get some alone time with him.

"Three months? Isn't that a long time?"

"Yeah, it is but i'll be back sweetheart. I'm putting you in charge to take care of Aaliyah. Make sure you get her whatever she wants. If something happens, call me immediately."

"Yes, sir."

"I'll be leaving tomorrow morning."

"Alright."

Ah, I can't wait to make plans. I'm going to party like its 1999. But I mostly can't wait to hang out with my mother. I have to call her later and tell her the good news. She's going to be so happy.

"But there's one thing you should know" He put down his pen to look at me. He had a serious look on his face.

"What is it?"

"I'm removing to ankle monitor from your ankle."

"Really?" I tried not to smile.

"Yes, I decided that I shouldn't trap you here like a prisoner. That's not fair to you at all. But instead I'm going to have cameras installed."

"C-camera's?"

"They're going to be in the front door & back door. I have a app on my phone that alerts me about anything suspicious. It also have audio sound too."

I mentally cursed to myself, shit. Cameras on the house now? I totally jinxed myself this time. I should've seen that coming but not for another two more years. How am I suppose to go about my plans with cameras everywhere?

"This is unexpected, dad."

"To you, but you'll get use to it."

Great, this is just great. Now I have to come up with a plan to avoid the cameras and still have fun.