𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 12: 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭

Olivia's POV

"HURRY UP! I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY."

I quickly ran down the hallway into his office

I quickly ran down the hallway into his office. He sat on his expensive leather couch with a cover wrapped around him. When the doctor told him to rest, he did the exact opposite. There's no point telling this man to do anything. He'll do it his way.

"Here you go, your tea."

"Thanks" He grabbed the tea from me  & immediately drink it.

"Are you sure your okay like this?"

"I'm perfectly fine" He said coldly.

"You don't look so good."

"Awe, thanks. I'm fully aware that I look like shit" He scold.

I rolled my eyes & sat beside him. Apparently being an asshole is a side effect for him. Tomorrow is the day I go out with Marco. I've made a plan to go out without getting caught. I hope this works.

"Aaliyah bought two tickets to a movie called "The Client." She had a partner to go with her but they bailed on her. She asked me if I wanted to come along."

"Get to the fucking point!" He said irritably.

"Can I go?"

He raised an eyebrow "You must think I'm boo-boo the fool or something?"

"Huh?"

"Are you really trying to go see a movie?" He questioned.

"Yes, its about a little boy who witnessed a murder. His life was threatened so he got a lawyer."

"That does sounds interesting" He doze off for a second "If I say yes, will you record a snippet of it?"

"I'll try but they have a no phone policy."

He groaned "I hate theaters. Fine, you can go. When is the movie playing?"

"Tomorrow."

"Time" he asked.

"7 p.m."

He paused for a second "You stay far away from any boys. If I smell a boy on you, I will lock you up in the basement for a week."

I gulped "yes sir."

"As a matter of fact" He pulled out a watch from his suit case.. It has so many buttons & lights flashing. That's no watch I've ever seen.

"Your giving me a watch?"

"No, its a ankle monitor. Like the ones they gave you when your on house arrest expect this one has a special tracking device on it. You can go out to any place" He smiled " I can watch you wherever you go."

A gps tracking device? He doesn't trust me anymore. I knew this day was coming. He gently applied the GPS tracker on my ankle. It beeped & flashed red.

"Its waterproof & doesn't come off unless I put the code in" He said.

"A code?"

"Yes, a code. You'll be wearing this more often. So if you go somewhere that you don't have no business going" He paused for a second.

I felt a strong shock on my ankle. I groaned & rubbed my ankle in pain.

"What was that?!"

"Did I forget to mention that it also have a shock button?" He said coldly. He held up a mini remote in his hand & waved it in my face "I press this button & you'll shock to death."

"That's diabolic!"

"Its the only way for me to trust you again. I don't wanna hurt my precious little angel again. I can't stand to see you bleed like that again" He whispered.

He's losing his mind! A ankle monitor?

"Are you hungry dad?"

"Yes, my stomach feels empty like a bitch" He said groaning.

"What would you like?"

He leaned back on the couch "I had a meal prepared for us tonight. It's something I saw at the market last week. I just had to get it. Its in the refrigerator on the top shelf, bring it up here."

-

I placed the two plates that was covered on the table in front of us. I took the top off. I scrunched up in disgust.

"What is that?"

"Cow brains" He said excitedly. He picked up his fork & licked his lips.

"This is our dinner for tonight?"

"Yes, & it looks delicious" He said digging in his meal.

I picked up my fork indecisive about what I'm about to eat. The red bloody substance sits neatly on top of a pile of spinach with a mini salad. Is dad trying to poison me? Raw brains? He could've cooked it at least. I sliced the brains in half & brought it to my mouth. I looked over to the right to see him enjoying his meal, maybe a little too much. I put it in my mouth & slowly chewed it. Hm, its not half bad. Actually, its very meaty like a cook fished.

"This is good."

"Its amazing" He said.