𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13: 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞

Olivia's POV

"Thanks for coming to the movies with me!"

"Are you kidding me? I've always wanted to go to a theater!" I looked around the theater in awe

"Are you kidding me? I've always wanted to go to a theater!" I looked around the theater in awe. This is my first time coming to a theater especially by myself. Dad wouldn't let me go to the movies due the free cable on the television. He said all the movies would appear on tv. News flash dad, they play bootleg versions of the real thing.

"You never been in a theater before?" He said popping a popcorn in his mouth.

"Never."

"Your living a lonely life" He joked.

"Nah, I was just more of  a inside person."

My dad forced me to be a inside person after a small accident happened out on the front lawn. He forbidden me to exit outside. Once I turned 16, he surprised me with his permission to go back outside. What a wonderful gift.

"So, you got a man?" He asked.

I chuckled "Excuse me?"

"I'm just wondering. I mean a lot of girls like to go out with their side pieces on the low" He said.

"I don't have a boyfriend."

"Interesting" He shook his head slow.

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"I was just wondering why hasn't anyone claimed you yet" He said.

I giggled "No man can get with the queen."

"Oh, feisty!" He growled playfully. I laughed until the movie started playing. Everyone in the theater was cuddling up with their loves ones. Here I am, sitting with a friend. Ugh, stuck in the friend zone. My phone vibrated in my pocket. Please, don't let it be dad! I pulled it out to see Aaliyah's name popped up. I sighed in relief.

"Trick, where you at? You wasn't at the house!"

"I'm at the movies, why?"

"Your dad called me asking me about how the movie is going & did you get a snippet of it?"

My heart stopped for a second. I forgot to tell her about the plan! I hope she didn't get me in loads of trouble.

"Please tell me you played along?"

"Of course, I did."

I sighed in relief. This is why she's my best friend. I can count on her to go along with a plan that hasn't been talked about.

"I'm at the movies with a guy."

"Stop playing!"

"I'm serious, his name is Marco."

"The baddest boy in school? How the fuck did you get to go out with him?"

"All I did was be myself besides he's a really good guy. An amazing one, a fact."

"You better be careful! Your pops probably got somebody following you!"

If she only knew about the ankle monitor.

"Lol, impossible. I would've spotted them a mile away."

"What movie are you watching anyway?"

"The Client."

"That does interesting. Send me a snippet of it."

"Ugh, first dad now you? Y'all tryna get me in trouble?"

"Lmao, please?"

"Fine."

"I'm coming to pick you up when the movie is over. See you an a hour!"

"Bye!"

-

"That was amazing! I really liked it. It was so mysterious."

"See? I told you, you would like it" He said nudging me in the shoulder playfully.

We walked out the theater along with a ton of people. I managed to get some of the movie on camera for dad & Aaliyah. I hope he doesn't suspect anything when I get home.

"I guess this is the part where we go our separate ways" He said lowly.

"Yeah, I guess."

"We'll hang out next time!" He said cheerfully.

"Definitely!"

"Well, goodbye" He hugged me tight. I inhaled his husky cologne. It sent cold shivers down my spine. He let go of me & walked off. Damn, why did he have to leave so soon? I walked towards Aaliyah car & got in.

"So?"

I grinned "its was romantic

I grinned "its was romantic."

She squealed "I knew it."

"The movie was lovely but he was more interesting."

"You like him?" She asked.

"Definitely."

"That's great" she said.

"I'm sorry I didn't inform you about the plan. I didn't want dad to know about my sneaky plan."

"Its alright, you know i wouldn't rat you out" She said.

"Thank you."