𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5: 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

Olivia's POV

I ran downstairs looking for my heels. This blazer is tight & uncomfortable. But I have to look professional in order for dad to have this deal. I finally found my heels & put them on. I fixed my hair quickly & put on a straight face. I heard footsteps from behind me.

"You look beautiful."

"Thank you" I smiled "You look handsome, dad

"Thank you" I smiled "You look handsome, dad."

"Thank you" He looked at the mirror above me "They should be here at any minute."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Serve drinks & stay quiet" He said fixing his curls.

"Yes sir."

"And bring me my files from my office" He added.

"Yes sir."

Before I could walk away, he grabbed my arm aggressively pulling me towards him. He stared at my face carefully. His icy eyes turned brown within a quickness. They lit up in flames ready to burst. Oh shit!

"What's on your face?" He asked angrily.

"Eyeliner & a little lipstick."

"Take that shit off, you look like a whore" He spat.

Tears started to form up in my eyes "yes sir."

He let go of me & went back to fixing his curls. I ran upstairs & went into his office while tears running down my cheek. I'm not allowed to wear make-up. He said it looks hoeish & its disrespectful to him. But mostly because it remind him of mother. I opened a drawer near his desk & grabbed the spare wipes that I keep in his office. I wiped my face while grabbing the important files. I threw the wipe away & went back downstairs. I set the files neatly on the coffee table. Dad has a really bad OCD problem. Everything has to be clean & neat. Nothing can be out of place.

"Turn around" He said sneaking up from behind me.

I did so, looking at those now icy eyes. "You look like a phenomenal woman" He smiled "You don't need that gall shit on your face."

For a man like him, most women find him very attractive. Especially his precious eyes. They were brown when he was a teenager but once he got older they turned icy blue. He had insecurities about his eyes for a while but he learned to accept it. People use to make fun of it a lot but he usually just ignore them. I don't have much memory about his brown eyes but I do love his blue eyes. Its very special to me. Whenever I look into them, I feel safe & loved. Like they were born to protect me.

"Why you look so sad?" He asked placing his hand on my cheek.

"I'm fine dad."

"Lighten up, this meeting won't be long like the others" He said.

The door bell rang just in time. I walked over & opened it. I was greeted by an elder couple. I let them in & was about to close the door until a hand pushed it back opened. My eyes widen with fear as I saw at my front door.

"We meet again."

The man I thought I never see again was standing in front of me staring at me

The man I thought I never see again was standing in front of me staring at me. I was so speechless that I forgot my manners.

"Olivia! Darling, what's taking so long?" Dad asked with a bit of anger in his tone.

I stepped to the side to let Marco in. I closed the door & followed him into the living room. Everyone sat down in silence. My dad & the couple got to talking about business. I couldn't keep my eyes off of Marco. I mean I did leave him stranded at his own party yesterday. I never did give him my number either.

"Olivia, please serve our guests some drinks" Dad said snapping me out of my thoughts.

I got up immediately but was pulled back down by the arm "Don't think I saw you looking at that boy. Keep your eyes forward" He whispered angrily.

He let go of me letting me go into the kitchen. I quickly grabbed four glasses & a bottle of liquor from the cabinet. I sat it all on the tray carefully bringing it back to the living room. I poured the liquor in each glass & gave the adults their drinks.

"What would you like to drink, sir?"

"I'll have water, please" He said playing along.

I hid my smile & went back to the kitchen. I came back with a water bottle & gave it to him. I quickly went back to my seat. While the adults were talking business, Marco kept making flirty faces at me. I tried to keep myself from laughing. I can sense my dad giving me evil glares here & there. I knew I was going to get in trouble but this was worth it. I haven't had this much fun since the pool party.

Marco was mouthing sweet words making me smile even more. I wish I gave him my number. He's such a sweetheart. An hour later, Dad got his deal. We all said our goodbyes & went our separate ways. I grabbed the tray of glasses & went in the kitchen. As I was washing the glasses out, I heard footsteps behind me.

"YOU SLUT!" Dad yelled.

I dropped the glasses & frowned in confusion "What did I do?"

"You were flirting with that boy" he shouted "I saw him flirting with you."

"D-dad it isn't what you think."

"Then what is it?" He stepped towards me making step back. His eyes turned brown with rage then sadness.

"Do you know that boy? Was he at that pool party you went too yesterday?" He questioned in suspicion.

Tears ran down my face "n-n-no."

"Your lying to me" He scoffed "You do know him."

I begin to sob "Dad it isn't like that, I'm telling you!"

"Did you guys have sex?" He whispered.

"What?"

He grabbed my neck squeezing it hard "DID YOU?!"

"NO!" I choked out. I managed to get out of his grip before I couldn't breathe. He let go of me staring at me with those bold brown eyes. He was furious. He paced around for a second then looked at me. He grabbed me by my arm dragging me upstairs. I knew exactly where he was taking me.