Chapter 27: Planning

Olivia's POV

I carefully sat down the couch. My ass is sore from yesterday. I put Vaseline on the bruises but that doesn't help much. My dad went out of town for a meeting. Since I can't leave the house cause of this ankle monitor. I called mom over so we can talk about this plan. Aaliyah cannot give that baby to him. I refuse to let that child go through what I'm going through.

Aaliyah is upstairs asleep. So, this is the perfect time to discuss a plan. I heard a knock at the back door. I carefully got up & opened the door.

"Hey, Liv."

"

Marco! What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to hang out with you."

"Now is not the good time. I'm meeting with mom today."

"Oh cool, we can all hang together."

"Marco, this is a private meeting. Maybe next time."

"Can i atleast stay until she arrive?"

I groaned "fine, you can stay for a bit."

I moved aside to let him in & stuck my head outside to check the streets. I closed the door & lead him to the dinner table.

"So, what's up?"

"I've been thinking about you."

"Really? You could've text me, y'know."

"Nah, I wanted to see your face. That night we drank your father's wine, i've been feeling weird lately."

"What do you mean by weird?"

"I get these strange butterflies in my stomach. But sometimes I feel like I'm going to throw up. Is that a good thing?"

I giggled "its called having a crush, Marco. You've never experienced it?"

"No, I haven't. Have you?"

"Maybe, maybe not."

"I want to take you out on a date?"

"A date?"

"Yeah, I made reservations to a restaurant downtown. Its fancy & pretty classy. Will you go?"

"I don't know. I have a guest that's staying here for a while & I have to attend to them everyday."

"You can't sneak away for a couple of hours?"

"When is this reservations?"

"Next week, on a Saturday. How about it?"

"I'll think about it & you give you an answer."

"Cool."

I heard another knock from the back door. I got up & opened the door.

"Mom, finally your here."