Chapter 21: Passionate Sex

Michael's POV

How dare this woman take me to court? I've raised Olivia all my life & diana have the nerve to try to take her away from me. This is completely absurd! I slammed the car door & stomped towards her front door. I knocked twice, i'm gonna give her a piece of my mind.

The door flew opened.

"Michael? What the fuck are you doing here?"

"We need to talk!"

"I don't want to talk to you!" she exclaimed.

I pushed past her entering her lovely home. She always had good taste in fashion & decor. Thats what I did love about her.

"Get out!" She exclaimed.

"No! Not until you tell me why you drugged me into court."

"You know why! I dont trust you with my child anymore" she said.

"You dont trust me? I practically raised her myself while you were out sleeping with young men."

"I told you a thousand time, that I didn't sleep with him!" She said.

"Why the fuck should I believe you? You came home smelling like nigga's cologne."

"Michael" she said.

"Don't you ever pull a crazy stunt like that ever again."

"Fuck you!" she spat.

I don't know what came over me. The next thing I knew, my hand went across her face. She returned the favor by giving me one too. She pushed me onto her couch. I felt her small body weighting me down as she got on top of me. I felt her hands wrapped around my neck like she was going to choke me.

"I hate you!" She exclaimed.

Without thinking, I slapped her ass cheeks causing her to let go of my neck. I flipped us over so I was on top of her. I pinned her hands above her head. She squirmed around trying to get out of my grip.

"Stay away from my daughter!"

"She's my daughter too!" She said.

"She will never be your daughter."

She stopped squirming & started crying. I rolled my eyes "yes, cry the fucking crocodile tears while I'm strangling you."

"Why do you hate me?" She asked while sobbing.

"You know why I hate you."

"All i ever did was love you, Michael. I still do" she said.

"You still love me?"

She shook her head yes. She still loves me? After all these years, she still love me. I felt my heart soften up, I leaned down & kissed her soft lips. She stopped sobbing to give me this strange look. Like I made a mistake or something. But she got loose from my grip, she brought my head down to her lips.

Her kisses were still sweet & soft. She hasn't lost her mojo at all. The things this woman does to me is crazy. This feeling, I haven't felt it in a long time. What is she doing too me?

She unbuttoned my shirt & slid it off my shoulders. My gold chain that was hanging around my neck was dangling in her face. I guided my fingers underneath her long dress, soft smooth skin. I ripped her panties off revealing her pretty pearl. Imagines of her body were roaming through my head. We flipped the position, she was on top of me. She unbuckled my pants & pull out my member. She rose her dress up & slip me inside of her.

I bit my lip, I forgot how sex feels. Its been a very long time. The sounds of our moaning & groaning was all you can here.