Chapter 25: Mom Help!

Olivia's POV

"Are you okay, Aaliyah?"

"No, I'm not fine."

I sighed "how did this happened?"

"You know me & my boyfriend agreed on a having sex after marriage, right?"

"Yes, I remember."

"Well, he came to my place. He was drunk. I tried to get him to sober up & sleep but instead he forced himself on me."

"He raped you?"

"Yeah."

"God, I'm so sorry."

"He went on & on all night. I couldn't do nothing. I felt hopeless, worthless. I just laid there waiting for it to be over. And when it was over, he stayed. He slept in my bed while I was on the floor in pain. I cried all night until the sun came up."

"Why didn't you go to the police?"

"His father is the chief of the police downtown. They won't believe me or let the case see the light of the day."

"This is crazy! We have to do something. We can't let him get away with this!"

"Don't worry about it. Let him walk around like a free man."

"Why would you want to do that?"

"Because when I give birth to this baby. I'm going to make his life hell."

"Now Aaliyah, think about what your saying."

"Oh no, I know what I'm saying. I'm going to make his life hell."

"Maybe you should get some sleep."

She leaned back on the bed. I turned the lamp off & exited from the guest bedroom. I went in my room & into my closet. I pulled out my phone & dailed a number.

"Hello?"

"Mom! We need to talk."

"Yes, we do! I'm so glad to hear from you!"

"Me too!"

"Do you want to meet up?"

"I can't. Your gonna have to meet me here."

"Is your father home?"

"No, he went to the store."

"I'm on my way."

"Okay, see ya."

-

"What's wrong, Olivia?"

"Dad is doing something extremely crazy!"

"What do you mean?"

"My best friend is pregnant & my dad wants the baby."

"Wait, what?"

"She didn't want the baby & she was thinking about abortion. But dad protested & suggested that he could raise the baby instead of killing it."

"He wants to raise another baby?"

"Yes mom! And thats why I called you! I don't know what to do."

"Okay okay, how many months is she?"

"8 months."

"Okay, during those eight months we're going to make a plan. Your dad already won the case so we're gonna also need a backup plan."

"About the case, wasn't I suppose to be there?"

"Yes, you was but I assume your father made a very good excuse for the court."

"We can't let dad have this baby."

"No, we cannot. Therefore we need to come up with a plan as soon as possible."

I heard a car door slam.
"Shit! He's home!"

She jumped up from the couch & ran out the back door. I straighten up the couch & sat back down. Okay, act normal. Act like nothing happened. The front door opened.

"I'm home, Liv!"

"Hi, dad."

"Is Aaliyah asleep?"

"Yes, she is."

He placed two full brown bags on the coffee table. "Look what I bought from the store."

I looked in the bag, its baby material! Did he really just go to the store for baby material?

"Dad, why?"

"Well, I didn't know whether it was going to be a boy or girl. So I bought both."

He picked up the baby socks "isn't these the cutest things?"

"Dad, don't you think its too soon for this?"

"What? I did this when I first found out that your mother was pregnant with you. I bought boy & girl baby clothes. When you came out as a girl, I was happier then a whore with money."

"Jesus" I shook my head.

"Aren't you glad?"

"About what?"

"About having a new member in the family? A little sister/brother?"

"Dad."

"Oh come on, it will be fun."

"I don't know about this, dad."

"Cheer up! This is going to be a fun eight months together."