𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 18: 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤

Olivia's POV

Finally, a break from this hardworking maniac. I laid in my bed staring at the ceiling. I just got done taking a long hot shower. It was extremely relaxing. I needed it due to my sore body. I rolled onto my side looking at the window. The stars look beautiful tonight. I wish I can fly & touch it. Make a wish to leave here & live a normal life without someone controlling it. That would be a dream come true.

My deep thoughts were interrupted by a smack on the window. I rose up to see another smack on the window. I got up & walked towards the window. Down below, was Marco jumping up & down like a rabbit. I laughed, he looks so adorable.

I pointed towards the back door telling him to meet me there. I quickly exit from my bedroom into the hallway. I stopped by dad's room to see him fast asleep. I smiled & closed the door. I quietly went downstairs to the back door. I opened the door to see a cute boy giving me the puppy eyes.

"Hey, marco."

"Hey, beautiful."

I closed the door behind me

I closed the door behind me. "Why are you throwing pebbles at my window?"

"I wanted to see you" he smirked.

"Y'know, my dad is in the house. He could've saw your ass & tried to kill you."

"If he did, I would've played dead" he joked.

I laughed "you are a mess."

"Let's have some fun" he suggested.

"I can't, my dad is sleeping."

"Is he a light sleeper?" He asked.

"No but he has good ears."

"We'll be quiet then" he grinned.

"Okay, but promise me you will leave as soon as possible."

"I promise" he said.

-

I snickered as he made funny faces at me. I took another gulp of the red wine. I know I'm not suppose to drink but tonight I needed too. I'm having the time of my life right now. We've been talking & laughing for an hour straight.

"You are hilarious."

"Aye, is your old man still sleep?" He asked.

"I don't know." Okay, honestly I feel a little tipsy right now. My vision is a little blurry.

"Go check on him. Make sure he isn't around the corner watching us" he said. He poured the rest of the wine in both of our cups. He gulped his down within a minute.

I stood up with the help of the counter. I felt my whole body getting weak. I managed to get upstairs without stumbling. I went towards dad's bedroom & quietly opened it. The bed was empty! I hurriedly went downstairs to warn marco. Once I reached to the kitchen, marco was gone.

Fuck, dad caught him! I am so dead right now. Then, the lights came on. I turned around to see my sleepy father looking at me.

"Liv, what the fuck are you doing down here" he rubbed his tired eyes.

"Nothing." I felt a urged to vomit all of a sudden. I targeted the floor pouring my guts out. Dad groaned loudly & stomped the floor.

"Dammit!" He shouted.

I slumped down to the floor beside it unable to get back up again. All of my strength was now gone. I groaned at the stomach ache I'm receiving.

"My floor is fucked up now!" He whined.

"Sorry."

He picked up the empty wine bottle off the floor. He frowned "seriously?"

"I couldn't help myself."

"You could've at least saved me some" he rollled his eyes. He threw some paper towels on the vomit using his feet to clean it.

"I feel weird" my head was swimming like crazy. I looked up at dad for a second to see two of him "dad, I didn't know you had twin brothers."

"Great, your drunk" he whined again.

I grabbed the full cup of joy & drank the rest of it. He snatched the cup from me & shook his head disappointed. He picked me up & carried me to his bedroom.

"Are we in Disneyland?"

"No" he put me in his bed. He got in as well & flung the covers over us.

"Dad?"

"Yes?" He said looking at the ceiling.

"I'm sorry."

"Just go to sleep" he turned off the light "goodnight."

"Goodnight."