I sighed. This is going to be hell.

Finally, training was over. Now we get to eat.

Well, we got to make our food first so really it's time to cook. Everyone was so tired no one wanted to make their food.

Ragdoll started laughing and jumping up and down, telling us we looked terrible.

Iida started talking to himself, then announced we should make the best curry in the world. Everyone tiredly agreed.

Some people started using their quirks to help cook, like Todoroki setting up everyone's fire for them.

Katsuki tried to do the same but it ended up exploding.

Momo told us we shouldn't rely on others and we should acquire a new skill.

Everyone was praising Todoroki for light their fires while Katsuki walked away angry.

After we finished cooking we all sat down and are. The food was terrible but we were so tired and hungry we didn't care.

Mina pointed out that Momo was eating more than she usually did. Momo nodded.

"Yes, my quirk transforms lipids into brand new atoms to create inorganic materials. That means the more I eat the more I can make."

Sero chimed in. "Like how poop works."

Momo sulked in the corner. Jirou punched Sero and told him to apologize. He did while in pain.

I noticed Midoriya looking off in the distance. I turned to see what he was looking at. It was Kota.

I saw him grab a bowl of curry and start walking in the direction Kota left to.

My curiosity was eating me up.

"Excuse me guys I'll be right back." They nodded, I got up and followed Midoriya.

I caught up to him and walked beside me. "Why are you so curious about Kota?" He looked surprised when he saw I had followed him.

"Oh uh, I'm just." He sighed.

"I'm not sure. At first, I was curious about why he didn't like a hero, and now I'm curious about him in general."

I hmmed. We kept walking until we spotted Kota by this cave. His stomach was growling it sounded like a small dog growling.

Midoriya spoke up to him. Kota got all defensive with him, telling him to go away.

"Hmph. Spending your entire life trying to improve your quirk. It's dumb. All you want to do is show off."

I looked down at the ground and stopped listening to their conversation. I should tell Kota about why I'm here.

He might hate me afterward but he needs to know.

"Go away!" I was brought out of my thoughts. Midoriya was apologizing for rambling.

I turned to Midoriya. "I'll make sure he eats don't worry. You should go back to the others." He looked at me and nodded.

He gave me the bowl of curry and left. I turned to see Kota sit by the edge of the cliff. I went over and sat by him.