42 - The Concert Becomes Chaotic

Start from the beginning

Loki morphed into a pistol. I remembered that time when Goku demonstrated the trick he discovered of using his fire element as the bullets.

I gathered the fire into the barrel of the pistol. This trick was extremely similar to my fire trick with the scepter. It was smaller and allowed me to create a blast without it being a continuous beam.

This is quite useful, as making a continuous beam of fire is extremely powerful, but also extremely draining. At the moment I'll keep it as a trump card.

First I had to test it though, so I used it on that one attacker. It works.

I shot multiple fiery bullets at the shadow claw man, making him dash to the side to dodge the flames.

He then suddenly changed directions, quickly moving forwards and trying to catch me off guard while Loki was still in pistol form. He sent his claw towards my face, but instead of using Loki I titled my head, dodging the claw.

I moved my pistol, pointing it towards his exposed stomach. I pulled the trigger, but he contorted his body and barely dodged it.

Damn it. Hitting this guy is going to be quite tough.

Looking behind me, he revealed a disgusting grin to me. "Games over, kid. Reinforcements have arrived."

I glanced backwards, noticing that a bunch more attackers were coming our way towards the stage. Damn it! What happened to the guards?!

"Hey!" I yelled, tapping the earpiece. "They're inside, and after Yui!"

"Sorry sir!" A guard said from the earpiece. "Our guards in the front were taken out. We're on our way!"

Damn it. I looked at the shadow claw man, likely the leader, who hadn't moved to attack. He seemed amused by my annoyance. Instead of taking this chance to exploit my weakness, he's taken this time to enjoy my suffering.

What a dickwad.

I glanced back at the arriving reinforcements, which were getting dangerously close to the stage. Erica and I wouldn't be able to handle them all while protecting Yui.

But then I noticed something.

I felt a grin form on your face. "Oh, this game isn't over yet."

The man looked at me in confusion and anger at my sudden change in demeanor. "What the hell are you-"

"AHHHHHH!!!!!" Someone screamed.

We both turned to look at the sound, where a man was sent flying into the air. He was flailing around before he descended into the ground in a crash landing.

Where he used to stand was a familiar war-hammer wielding badass yandere elf. Beside her stood another familiar elf and a familiar succubus.

"What the fuck?!" The man voiced his obvious confusion and anger.

"Ken! Did any of them hurt you?" Irene worriedly asked.

"I'm fine!" I yelled back. "Can you, Iris, and Lily handle them?"

"Of course. They'll pay." Irene nodded. Iris just brightly smiled at me while Lily gave me a thumbs up.

I had no doubt that they could easily take them all on. The problem is taking them on while protecting Yui. They just need to kill her, and that's not easy to prevent when you're fighting multiple people at once.

Glancing at Erica, I noticed she was having trouble. She was versing two different attackers while trying to protect Yui, and I noticed some more coming towards them.