𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑

────── ✩✩✩ ──────

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐌 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐂𝐄

────── ✩✩✩ ──────

────── ✩✩✩ ──────

𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐎 𝐈𝐍 𝐀
𝐆𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐗𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐑, 𝐅𝐀𝐑 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘...

Aurora Tinsley was left in the care of her father's childhood friend after he and her mother vanished five years ago without a trace. Living with the Naberrie family was definitely different from her old life but it wasn't all bad. She loved spending time with his daughters and a special bond was created between Aurora and Padmé. Yet something was still missing from her life.

And Aurora knew exactly what it was.

Aurora missed her old life, which was far from the luxurious life she was given by the Nabeeries. She yearned for the days of her forest home and when she was able to run alongside the Motts that lived nearby. She missed her daily adventures and wanted nothing more than to go back to the way things used to be. But most of all, she longed for the days when she didn't have to keep secrets from those closest to her.

The same secrets that Aurora promised her parents she'd keep.

When she was finally granted a day off from her duties of being one of Queen Amidala's guards, Aurora chose to venture out to her old forest home. She was excited to be able to go back to where she grew up and reminisce about the memories she shared with her parents. What she didn't expect was to run into two Jedis escaping from a droid army.

That was much more than what Aurora bargained for.

────── ✩✩✩ ──────