I felt useless, I couldn't even do anything to comfort him.

I can't even tell him that everything is gonna be fine.

Lucas always wears that annoying straight face. It's really hard to read him sometimes. I never thought he's carrying this much.

"What if he chooses her over me? I don't want us to end this way..." He hugged me closer. "I love him, Harris."

I'm sorry Lucas... I really don't know what to say. I haven't resolved my own situation yet.

"Harris hugged me tighter." He requested like a kid and I smiled as I squeezed him.

The door burst open and we both immediately pulled away from each other as Daniel walked in, glaring at us. His mismatched eyes shifted from me and I sensed danger. I stiffened.

"It's not what you think-" Lucas tried to explain but before we knew it Daniel was already charging towards us. I covered Lucas behind me as the mad man growled.

"Daniel!" My eyes widened in relief when I heard Liam's voice. I looked at the doorway and found Liam glaring at his cousin.

"Master Liam!" My voice trembled a little as I watched Zoddy stand beside him, trying to catch his breath.

"Don't stand on my way." Daniel glared at them and Liam rolled his eyes.

"Don't tell me what to do. Did you forget who I am?" Daniel glared harder. "Even if you're the son of the Alpha you can't disobey me, remember that." He frowned before looking back at us.

"Follow me." Daniel said before leaving and I watched Lucas worriedly as he stood up.

"Pray for me." I wanted to laugh but what happened a while ago slapped me so hard.

I thought I'd be killed. Daniel was letting out a murderous aura that I've never felt before.

"Lucas." I stared at him worriedly and Lucas smiled.

"I'll be fine, see you tomorrow." He started walking away and the two gave him his way.

Does that mean he won't be back?

"Would he be fine?" I asked as I ran my fingers on Hariel's shaking figure on my side.

My heart was still beating fast and I grabbed the fabric near my chest.

God...my chest hurts. I was so fucking scared-

"As if Daniel can lay a finger on him." Zoddy put his hands in his pocket. "I'm leaving, see you later." He patted Liam's shoulder before walking away.

I glanced at Liam before looking at the floor.

He saved me again.

"Hey are you fine?" I looked up at him and forced a smile.

"I'm fine but I think Hariel is not." I lifted Hariel's shaking figure to show it to Liam. "Is she going to have a heart attack?" He chuckled and walked towards me to sit on the bed.

"It will be bad if she dies like this," I nodded as he gently patted her head. "Let's eat it." My eyes widened as I put Hariel on my side, away from him.

"She's a pet! We can't eat her!" He raised a brow.

"Daniel ate his dog before." I blocked my ear with my hands.

"I don't want to hear it!" I shouted that made Hariel run in the corner. "Oh my god I'm sorry baby." I pouted at her.

"You're funny." Liam chuckled. "Anyway, come closer." He patted the space between us and I shook my head. "Harris." I frowned before closing the space between us, he wrapped his arm around my waist and I just leaned my head on his shoulder.

He's being so clingy again but I'll lie if I said I hate it.

"Master Liam, you're turning eighteen right?" He nodded. "That means you will find your mate." I looked up at him and found him staring down at me.

"Get to the point. " He said and I nodded.

"Don't flirt with me." He frowned as I pulled away.

"I still have two weeks. I told you to think about my offer." He was annoyed as he watched me put Hariel on my lap. "What's wrong with that? "

I stared at him as if he's the stupidest person I've ever met.

First, you told me in my dreams to stay away from you. Second, you're the next alpha no one would approve of you having a gay lover even just for fun and third... I have a mate.

I wanted to say that but I can't besides it's kinda suspicious....don't you think? What if he made a bet with his cousins that's why he's so desperate? I probably watched too much romance but you'll never know!

"Just what did you see in me that attracted you?" I glared suspiciously and he struggled.

I wasn't even courted as someone good looking. I have a boring body and presence too. I do not have something that makes you notice me so why?

"I don't know." Liam answered and I glared."It's just that the first time I saw you, something in me clicked. A whisper of I need to have you." I blushed at that.

But who would believe that? It's a play boy's line.

"I just don't know how to approach you right so I blurted something rude at first. Daniel advises that I should take it slow so hard I am taking it close."

"You kissed me on my first week of stay."

"It's just a kiss." He said insensitively.

That was my first kiss! It means a lot to me!

"So answer me." I looked back at him. "What's wrong with that?" He repeated the question and I sighed.

"Everything." I looked down at Hariel. "Just forget about it. Don't bother me anymore." I said coldly and Liam didn't answer. "Please leave."

"Harris. " I looked up at him and stiffened when I felt his lips against mine. He licked my bottom lip and I gasped in shock. He took that opportunity to shove his tongue in without permission.

I tried to push him away but he quickly grabbed a hold of my wrists as he pushed me down the bed. My head is spinning.

How can a seventeen years old boy just be good at kissing?

I moaned as he reached the deepest part of my mouth and I arched my back.

I can't breathe! What the hell is he doing?! He's going to devour me!

'Liam!'

My phone rang. He quickly pulled away with wide eyes that made me stare at him confused.

"Wh-why did you do that?" I asked but he didn't answer. Instead he stood up and walked away.

What the hell had happened? I pushed my hair back.

Liam is right, I should stay away from Liam.

He's f*cking crazy!!