First day back, last day out

You could hear my steps on the stone road, on my way to Hexside. I haven't been there for a while, so it would be fun to see some familiar faces.
I have also overheard from the villagers that a human girl goes to the school now. Pretty exiting news if you ask me, but I can totally understand if she have had a long time adjusting to Boiling isles. I mean, everyone have to adjust.

I opened the big doors and immediately saw friendly faces, the students of the healing track. They smiled and waved at me as they walked into their classroom, they probably have animal care 101.
As I walked thru the hallways, it was not hard to find the human herself, with one of my oldest friends.
"Willow! I shouted as I quickly walked towards the trio. Willow turned around and realized who I was.
"Y/N! Willow responded as we hugged each other.
"I'm so glad to see you, you too Augustus!" I said when we broke the hug.
"Hi! I'm Luz, both the human and witchling, I haven't seen you here before." said Luz the human. I giggled from the human interaction and took a deep breath to swallow my laughter.
" I'm Y/N Alinac and no, you haven't seen me here on campus because I haven't been here for a long time" I said as we did a handshake. Willow placed her hand on my left shoulder.
"They aren't usually in school because of their experience and own studies of healing. They are most of the time outdoors helping other people and creatures all around boiling isles!" Willow explains. As I look at Luz, i noticed her school clothing.
"You..study all tracks?"
"Yeah! I really want to learn everything about The Demon Realm! Even if i won't be able to do magic at home." Luz the human answered while twirling around showing her school uniform.
"That's great for you, human Luz. I was in your position once too, until I joined the healing track" I said as the memories came back to me. Before Luz could ask me the next question, I saw principal Bump walk towards us.

"Y/N Alinac, how great to see you again" Principal Bump started.
"Are you here for the test?" He asked nicely.
Every 6 months I go back to school to do "The-outside-world-test", which basically is a big test to see if I still have the knowledge i need, even outside school. It was something I recommended to be able to learn in my better way. Sitting in classrooms and reading lots of books was not my type of learning.
I nodded my head and went to the principals office after saying goodbye to Willow, Gus and the human Luz.

*After the test*

"Well done Alinac! 98 out of 100 is enough for you to continue." He said and smiled.
"You remember to be careful out there" He said as I walked out of school. I started giggle again.
" You start to sound like my father, Bye for now principal Bump!" I said as I walked away from Hexside.

One of my favorite places here is deep in the woods, where I am currently. I love the breeze flowing thru my hair, how I can see the sunset behind the trees and bushes, and the sound of life.
My healing powers can heal pretty much anything. Bruises are not any problem to fix, neither are headaches or spraining. Scars are more difficult to handle but the curses... are almost impossible, or so I say to others.
The thing with scars and curses are very much alike. If someone has a scar on their hand, the healer can switch the scars place to the healers themselves. Which basically means that the scar will be on the healers hand instead of the hurt one.
Curses are the same, that's why I am never allowed to accept a curse from a hurt one, even if I really wanted to.
Most villagers know me, especially the little ones who hurt themselves very easily. I can also heal nature, that's something I learned from Willow. And from beast keeping, how to take care of scared or angry creatures and demons.
I was peacefully sitting on a big rock starring at the sunset until-

I heard a small "Crack" from the bushes right behind me. I could not see much but something i noticed were the golden colors. Recently, I have seen the golden colors in public and in less public places. Is someone fallowing me? I jumped off the rock fast and made a shield of my powers.
"Who is there?!" I shouted loud and clear.
"Ugh don't be so loud, will you?" says a raspy voice. I back away from the bushes, ready for any attack. Behind the bushes comes out a person, a bit taller than me, wearing a clear ivory hooded cloak with a golden triangle clasp and a two-faced mask, hiding his face.
"Don't be feared little witch, I am the golden guard, you know, from the Emperor coven?" He said as he raised his staff.
I stops my shield. Excuse me? Little?
"Well what do you want from me "golden guard"? Why have you been following me?" I asked as I made fun from his nickname.
"Shut it peasant! The reason of my behavior is none of your concerns. I have been watching you by the orders of the emperor." He said as he steps closer towards me. Being in the emperor's coven does not make me less concerned about them. Does not make them special.
"I have seen what you can do. And emperor would much like to meet you." He said with a little softer voice than before.
"When?" I asked. The Golden guard took my wrist.
"Now." He then dragged me to a more open spaced area.
"And what happens if I don't come with you?" I asked with confidence, trying to get away from him as sneaky as possible. His grip around my wrist harden and he turns to face me. His staffs top start to glow and points it at me.
"Or be handled by me" he said getting even closer than before. As my heart keeps telling me to run or fight, my brain still says:
"Okey" The golden guard stops threatening me and keeps on going.
"Good choice" He says.

The golden guard then puts his staff on flying mood, still dragging my wrist to sit..except-
"I'm afraid of heights" I said little embarrassed, looking down at the ground.
He starts to laugh and let's go of my wrist.
Now I really start to blush.
" As long as you don't look down, you will be fine" He say and taps on the end of the staff for me to sit. I take a deep breath and take my seat. Then, we were of.

We were only few meters of the ground and I start to panic a bit.
"it's a bit high" I try to say as confident as possible, but really I sound terrified.
"I said not to look down, it's not my fault you didn't take my advice" he said while flying higher. I did not know what to do while in panic, so i quickly held myself into the golden guard pressing my face gently against his back. I sure hope it's not to far away.

{Bonus + The golden guards pov}

I felt their arms around my torso while i flew higher up. To be honest, i am both flattered and a blushing mess. They hardly know me but still trust my flying skills. I can feel their arms shake and suddenly their face pressed against my back.

Good thing I have this mask on.