26-Felix

This cannot be happening. 

Allegra, Claude, and Allan are staring at us with wide eyes. But we can't get a word in before the creepy girl's voice approaches with a haunting tune surrounding it. 

"La la la, la la la. Ladybug and Cat Noir! Come to meet your death!" That's when the knife barely misses us and now we are all running together. We reach the front door to find it locked with several strong locks that are around three times the normal key unlocking lock size. Marinette and I look at each other, both of us deliberating a strategy. Then Marinette looks around before quickly grabbing olive oil from a nearby bench. We are near the dining hall after all so I am not surprised. I point to a broom closet that should suffice hiding our peers. "You three, hide in there." Allegra looks unhinged. 

"Are you raving mad?!" Claude grabs her however, dragging her with him and Allan into the closet before closing the door behind them. Relieved, Marinette and I whisper our transformations and soon we are Ladybug and Cat Noir. Now, we were up against an akuma whose one purpose and order was to kill us. 

This has got to be the most dangerous fight yet. 

Marinette and I nod heads at each other, telling one another that we have each others backs. Not that we didn't know that, but it is a good reminder. 

One hour later...

All three of us are exhausted. 

The third being our slithering ally, Viperion. 

Marinette had used the horse miraculous to get him in on the action.

We needed the extra insurance. 

But now, it seems that we need more man power. 

A lot more man power. 

Marinette cocks her head towards the hallway and I lead this killer creephead of an assassin akumatized victim to the hallway with Viperion, letting my partner to do her plan. 

Five minutes later...

Three figures come up behind Ladybug and spring into action. 

Three new superheroes. 

One was obviously the bee miraculous that the mayor's daughter that is obsessed with my idiotic brother had once used. This new superhero was more streamlined in design and she has wings, her long hair loose in a braid in an ombre until it hit black at the end. Her mask was simpler. It was black with white diagonal stripes. Allegra no doubt. Her smirk could be known anywhere. 

The next was a monkey miraculous user who was a guy. His brown hair was in a small bun with a monkey styled suit including a long staff like weapon. It is overly goofy looking. Claude it is. His mask even looks like something a class clown created. 

The last is Allan, his dark complexion, using the turtle miraculous, which is most commonly used for those who wish to be a peacemaker out of any miraculous due to it's capabilities in shielding, and it looked close to Carapace used to appear like. Only without the classes and instead a straight mask that covered his nose and mouth like a thief mask would look like.