15-Marinette

Waking up, I see that it's dark. Looking at my clock, I realize that it's near time for patrol. I'm gonna be late! Nerves rising, I get up only to find an earsplitting migraine. Wincing, I take some pain killers and look around for my best friend. "Tikki? Where are you? Tikki!" Tikki flies over, hugging my cheek affectionately. 

"Mare! You're alright! But you should be resting! From what I overheard, you had a bad panic attack that nearly got you akumatized!" I shake my head making Tikki look at me in concern. I hate it. I hate the fact that all these problematic situations are happening to me in quick succession. When can I catch break here?! 

"Mare, you should be taking proper care of yourself. You can't help others if you aren't healthy!" I look away, knowing she's right. But something, a deep gnarled place inside of me rants in my head about being a weakling and pitiful. How pathetic I must seem to Felix and the others. Always injured, crying, or in a panic attack. They must think me as an attention hog. Especially after the Alya incident. 

"I need to get to patrol before Cat Noir worries. Tikki, Spots On!" Feeling the magic envelope me, I swing myself out of my dorm and onto the Paris rooftops. Once on the Eiffel Tower, I feel my energy dwindling at a rapid rate and dizziness enter my thoughts, muddling them up and blurring them together. Stumbling slightly, I feel Cat Noir's arms stable me. 

"Woah M'lady, you were about to fall off the Eiffel Tower by stumbling. What is going on?" I catch my breath, realizing my partner is right. "I'm just tired a little I guess. I don't really know. I just feel a little..." 

My vision dims.

I hear a faint voice calling out to me.

But it's too late, because I feel the loss of control. 

When everything goes black.