23-Marinette

I have gotten myself a client! Someone heard about my designs and wants to meet with me as a customer! 

How did they find out?

I look down back at the contract, slightly apprehensive. I can fe. el my smile sink away from my face as I go back over the facts. After everything that has happened, I don't want to get my hopes up. Everything always goes downhill these days for me. Besides Felix and portions of my new life. 

Gosh for being a bringer of good luck, I have an awfully hot bad luck streak these past few weeks. 

How ironic.

That's when I saw a familiar name. Fei. 

Then another. Wang Fu. 

Than another. Suang Hun at the very top. 

My eyes widened. This can't be a coincidence. This isn't a contract, that's just the cover up. This is part of the order of the guardians. I smiled and laughed along with their chatting before they left me and Felix alone, to which I turned on him and set a determined expression on my face so that he would understand that this was involved in our work as the miraculous holders of Paris. 

"What is it?"

"It is from the Order of the Guardians in the disguised form of a client's paperwork. The Celestial Guardian Suang Hun sent it." Felix furrows his eyebrows after a moment of surprise. 

"I thought Master Fu was the last member of the Order of the Guardians before you took his place as Guardian of the Miracle Box." I shake my head. "That's what Fu and I believed too until later after I assumed my place as Guardian. Fei is the guardian of the miraculous in Shanghai, and I believe you know about Suang Hun after our encounter with him as Ladybug and Cat Noir." 

"We should get to deciphering then." 

"Yes, we should." 

2 Hours Later...

"That didn't turn out as we wanted." I sigh, dropping the papers and plopping down on my bed face first. Felix looks over to me before checking his wristwatch. 

"We need to head for patrol Marinette." I nod before looking over at our sleeping kwamis. "Tikki!" 

"Plagg!" Both kwamis spring up at the sound of us calling them. Tikki flies over to me quickly while Plagg takes his time. He stretches lazily before yawning and flying over to Felix slowly. Felix sighs while I roll my eyes and try not to laugh a little. Plagg's attitude is always borderline amusing but mostly annoying. 

"Is it time for cheese?" Felix rolls his eyes before handing a piece of camembert to Plagg, allowing his little black cat to swallow it down whole. "How does he swallow that whole piece whole away Chaton? They are about the same size!" Felix shrugs. 

"You know the words Mare. I'm not hungry right now." Felix groans a little, turning to his own kwami. 

"Will I ever hear the words 'I am not hungry' from you?" 

"Of course not! I would never stray away from my one true love!" I can't stop myself from laughing after that. Felix's playful glare at me only makes me laugh even harder. Once I calm down I speak up. "At least I know where your playful flirting came from. It originated from cheese!" Felix groans.

"You have consumed your cheese now. Plagg, Claws Out!" 

"Tikki, Spots On!" Pink and green light fill the room as we transform into our superhero alter egos. Once the light fades, I see Cat Noir in front of me. This is the first time we have transformed together. The first time that I know absolutely for certain that I was not being lied to. Not that I didn't trust Felix at this point, because I do, but now...

It's too late to not believe him. 

Felix has done so much for me, and I want to return the favor in some way. I don't know what, but I want to do something for him. My face reddens as a new thought comes to mind. 

I think I'm starting to fall for him. 

I am falling in love with Felix Agreste. 

After Adrien, I promised myself that I would stay away from the Agreste family but now...

Now I know that I be away even if I wanted to. 

He's my partner.

My confidant.

My best friend. 

And now, a man that I am falling for.