Chapter 21

He saw the new night guard crash to the floor under the powerful paws of Freddy. Vincent snorted at his amateur moves and decided he would enjoy to see him die. He could see the fear engulfing the 16 year old named Justin as he desperately tried to scramble away. Vincent chuckled darkly at his last ditch efforts to save himself from Freddy's wrath. These machines were unstoppable. He patiently awaited Justin's death when the animatronic fix slammed into Freddy's side, saving the boy.
Crying in outrage, Vincent watched Justin scramble away back towards the office. He fought he urge to finish him off himself, deciding he'd wait a while to kill him. He turned his attention back the bear who glared at Foxy, furious that he'd interfered with his kill. Bonnie and Chica had joined him now, and they to, glared at the auburn fox with cold eyes. Foxy then turned tail and fled the way Justin had ran. Vincent snorted. The cowardly robot couldn't finish what he started. He ignored the whispers of Freddy and his companions as he stalked towards the kitchen.

"Trust me. I'll help you. Rachel will love you and she'll despise Justin." Vincent promised Chris, the new owner of Freddy Fazbear's. Since Mike had been arrested, he needed someone to carry out his dirty work.
"I'm not sure I can trust you." He drawled, eyeing him warily. Chris wasn't necessarily an idiot, and Vincent admired that.
Vincent shrugged and turned to walk away. "Suit yourself."
Dumbfounded, Chris looked after him and finally gave Vincent an answer. "I'll help you. I will."
Vincent nodded, still not turning to face him. "I've done business to attend to, if you'll excuse me."
Chris nodded hurriedly, still scared and shaky.
Smiling at his cowardice, he made his way to the back room where the old animals were all jumbled together on a heap. They were dismantled for the most part, scrapped to create the new and improved Fazbear gang. He studied their slumped forms that were stained and dirty, broken from years of operation. He grinned, almost glaring at the fact. He'd never expected Mike to be convicted of the murders, especially after all the years of secrecy. He balled up his fists in anger and frustration. It had been Justin who discovered the dark secret and Justin who had ruined everything. The bodies being found just screwed Mike even more. He knelt beside the old animatronics and sighed, running his hand down Freddy's endoskeleton fondly.
"It's me." He breathed.

A/N: yayyyy! I'm finally done! Now it's time for me to start my story about FNAF3! I'll let you guys know when I post it! Thank you for all the votes and comments! You guys are awesome and I love you all!