Part 23

Valkyrie noticed how tired Freya was and let her sleep for some time before they arrived. "Freya....Freya" She said shaking her a bit. "We're here, now you have to go to New York" Freya woke up and looked around smiling. "Okay, do you guys need anything?" She shook her head and looked at Korg, who was leaving with Miek. "Wait, I know" Freya got up and walked past them towards where she saw Odin last. She placed her hand on the stone and started creating some houses with food and beds.

Valkyrie looked around astounded by what had just happened. "Okay, you guys have some supplies that will last forever" Freya showed them the food that after you eat it appears again. "The rest you can do yourselves, but I'll be back soon." Freya grabbed her phone on the ship and turned it on as millions of messages appeared, but she had to make sure they had a way to contact her so she summoned a phone and gave to Valkyrie. "If anything happens, call me" "Okay, but I think we are fine, go to New York, we got it from here" Freya smiled and headed back to the ship.

As she put the ship on autopilot, she checked her phone and saw Natasha had sent her many texts.

Nat ❤️

12 December 2015

Freya I really hope you're getting back soon

Tony and Bruce fucked up big time

Audio attachment:

"Basically, Tony and Bruce were theorizing about an AI that could protect the earth from everything alien, I think New York traumatized everyone in a way but Tony has just lost it, anyways, this AI is called Ultron, he's everywhere, so I won't be using my phone until he's destroyed, everything's fucked up Freya"

17 December 2015

We won

barely

but the good thing is we have Vision now

Audio attachment:

"We killed a lot of people in Sokovia... it would'v e been more if it wasn't for him, Vision is basically J.A.R.V.I.S. combined with Bruce and Tony, it's really powerful, he has one of the infinity stones in his head, Steve at first didn't like the idea much less Wanda but now I think they are okay with it. I think Steve has kind of adopted Wanda in a way, after Pietro passed away, he's kind of like a father figure, it's interesting. When you get back we need to talk to Steve and Tony, they've been on each others throats more than usual"

I think Wanda is attracted to Vision

Weirdly I also think he is too

the bad news is.... Bucky left Wakanda and disappeared

and Bruce is no where to be found

1 January 2016

Happy New Years!

I miss youu

Yelena asked about you

She has news....

She's dating someone

He came to our New Years party, Nicholas

He seems nice, kind of nerdy and goofy

No news from Bucky or Bruce

17 January 2016

We went on a mission in Lagos