Part 20

As she recited the spell, she felt herself get lifted into the air and then land into a marble floor. When she opened her eyes she saw a castle, like Hela said, so she summoned Frigga.

Frigga was wearing a cream tunic and Odin was walking behind her widening his eyes at her and smiling, "Oh my love, you are here too soon, what happened?" Frigga said opening her arms for a hug. "Nothing happened, I'm still alive" Freya said pushing herself off her arms and Odin's smile dropped. 

"You lied to me, you made me believe I was saved but instead I was stolen from a good life, from my family, my brother died and you just wiped him off my memory like it was nothing" Frigga's smile dropped as she saw Freya get mad. "Dear, it was not like that, we wanted to spare you a life of death and fighting" "So you just decided to give me a life of deceiving, death and lies, how nice of you" Freya said as she turned her look at Odin.

"And you, you should've killed me when you had the chance because now, I will destroy everything you loved while you sit here and watch next to Thor" Odin got smug and cocky as he noticed she thought Thor was dead. "Thor is not here, he is still alive" Freya took a step back thinking of when they fell off the Bifrost. 

"What a shame then, he's going to have to watch after he failed to protect your precious Asgard" Odin clenched his jaw but kept talking in the same tone. "Asgard is not a place, it's the people". Freya's anger consumed her, she wanted to kill him even if he was already dead, "How dare you say my father's words to my face! Go away! I shall talk to my brother now" Freya said knowing she still had time, Frigga tried to touch her shoulder but she moved away. "Be gone, if you ever try to get in touch with me, I will make sure to get you to Niflheim one way or another" She said coldly to Frigga as they disappeared into the castle.

As she screamed her brothers name over and over again, no one came. Her eyes filled with tears as she saw she only had two minutes left when an old man walked towards her. "Freya?" She looked up and recognized who he was, hugging him. "Dad" She said softly as he held her close. "Where's my brother?" He smiled as he moved away and she saw Frey behind him. She hugged them both as she finally felt complete. "What are you doing here?" Njörðr asked as she wiped her tears. "I wanted to talk to Frigga and see you guys" "Wait you're alive?" She nodded as she noticed they only had a minute more. "I can't stay here long but I will fulfill the prophecy" Njörðr nodded slowly. "Do you know the whole prophecy?" She looked at him curiously as he said the complete prophecy:

When the firstborn returns

The Vanirs twins shall be revealed;

A unity will be formed causing concerns;

The secrets will be released in the battlefield

Spawning the death of a first love

As the Ragnarok is fulfilled.