Part 5

Freya took a shower, changed into some cotton biker shorts and a baggy shirt and headed to the theatre.

As she arrived she saw only Bucky was already there. "Hey Bucky, I guess we're kind of early huh" she said as she looked inside, he was quieter than usual and was staring at the theatre. "Is everything okay? Did something happen?".

He moved his gaze and stared at her eyes. His blue eyes were mesmerizing, she could stare at them forever and not get sick of them and felt butterflies on her stomach. 

"I don't know why I do that sometimes, I'm not used to talking" she nodded and was about to reply when Thor and Steve arrived "Dvergar! Did you put the movie already?" she looked away from Bucky and smiled "Next time you call me that I'll send you dead snakes" she said jokingly, making Steve and Bucky laugh, but Thor knew she would dare "Alright then, if I stop you'll send me alive snakes" she nodded chuckling.

Steve and Thor sat together on the back, Natasha and Tony later joined them and left Bucky and Freya sitting on the front next to each other. They would never admit it but none of them were watching the movie, they paid more attention to the couple.

"So you'll dress up as her?" he whispered as Meghan Fox appeared, she nodded and chuckled softly as he widened his eyes "What are you gonna dress as?" "I don't really know, I was thinking Rick Blaine from Casablanca, but I don't know if it would be kind of an old man thing" she smiled "I think you would look very handsome, I don't really know who he is but you have great taste so I trust your decision" "You've never watched Casablanca?" she shook her head smiling at his shocked face "Now I'm obligated to watch it with you again, what a bummer" he shrugged sarcastically making her chuckle softly.

"You will look stunning in that" he said as Megan appeared in a black corset, they stared at each other as she thanked him, he broke contact and turned to the screen so she did the same.

As the movie ended, Freya was confused of her feelings towards Bucky, "Did he like me?, he just got here he's probably confused and wants a friend, no one will love the real Freya, I'm too broken to be loved, even Loki told you you were damaged goods". Those were some of the thoughts circling her mind, Thor knew her well enough to notice her spiral as everyone was talking about the movie, "Freya I need your help" she snapped out of her thoughts, and saw everyone give them a strange look, she just nodded and walked out of the room with him looking back at Bucky who kept staring at her.

They didn't say a word until they arrived at his room,"What are you thinking about?" he said as he closed the door.

"Nothing why?" he gave her a suspicious look and knew she was lying. "I know you too well to know when you are cow discharging", she looked up at him confused. "Stark says that all the time don't give me that look" 

"It's bullshit Thor not cow discharge" he didn't understand where he went wrong but was happy that made her laugh. "Tell me what's wrong" "I think I like him" "The Goddess of Love finally likes someone, what is wrong with that"

She walked away from the door and sat at the end of his bed. "I don't know I-I think I like him... a lot but I don't want to get hurt so I should probably just stop, he probably doesn't like me like that anyways so why would I put myself through that again, so stupid".

"Freya... " he walked to the bed and sat next to where she was, grabbing her hand. "Who wouldn't like you, I know you have insecurities because of my idiotic brother but he was very mistaken" she nodded trying to let what he said in. "You should tell him" she looked up at him as to make sure she heard what he said right. "You already have the no go get your yes" she chuckled.

"You are kind of good at this pep talk" "I am the God of Thunder of course I am great at this and everything else" he fixed his posture and put his hand on his chest making a heroic pose making her laugh.

As she walked back to her room, she passed Bucky's room and saw his door was open, as a habit  she was about to close it, when she heard him "Don't close it" "Bucky? Is everything okay?" She opened the door and saw he was writing on a journal "I just don't like the door closed".

She nodded and walked in looking at his room, there were no decorations, the walls were painted grey and there wasn't any  furniture except the bed, some books were lying on the ground.

"Do you want to buy some furniture?" he looked up at her "I can't leave the building" "Well we could always see the website and see if they have delivery, worst case scenario, we can jus-" "Stop" she looked at him confused, "I don't like to be pitied by you, I don't need you much less want to be your charity"

"I don't pity you, I'm really sorry for what you went through what you did but you're strong and you survived where did you get that idea?" his face didn't change, he still seemed angry "Get out" Freya wasn't stupid, she knew when she wasn't wanted, so without hesitation she turned and walked away to her room.

When she entered she closed the door and the first thing she was going to as a habit was write to Frigga, but as she grabbed the paper and pen she stoped and stared at it. She lost the only mother figure she had on her life. It was already very late, and the only thing she wanted was to talk to the one person that didn't want her around, so she laid on her bed, staring at the ceiling, hoping her body would be tired enough to fall asleep so her mind wouldn't have to wonder.

Author's note:

Thanks for reading my story!! Hope you're liking it . Please don't forget to vote and comment <3