Part 11

They giggled as they saw how Freya's red lipstick was all over her and they tried to take it off but it left some discrete red marks on her neck and lip but she didn't mind. So they focused on their lipstick then went to the party.

As the elevator door opened not almost no one noticed since Tony was giving a speech. Yelena slipped away and went to the bar to get them drinks as he kept speaking. "And without further ado, the reason we all are dressed so nicely and want to impress, the person which makes every boy and girl drool as she walks inside the room, the funny, sarcastic, short and narcissistic, Freya!" He pointed at her and suddenly all eyes were on her as she walked to the stage chuckling and waving at some friends.

Tony helped her on the stairs to the stage and grabbed the microphone for her. "Oh my Odin! Thank you guys for coming! You all look really beautiful! Everyone here knows I'm terrible with speeches, but I really want you guys to know I appreciate you guys for coming and now as requested by the one and only Tony Stark, we will sing a duet" Some people cheered and she could listen to Thor's screams and saw how Natasha was trying to calm him down.

As the guitar started playing, Freya looked at Tony who was nervous to sing sober with her, so she extended her hand so he could calm down and started singing The Chain by Fleetwood Mac.

Listen to the wind blow, down comes the night

Running in the shadows, damn your love, damn your lies

Break the silence, damn the dark, damn the light

As the second verse ended she looked at the crowd and saw some people singing along, Yelena was one of them and then she saw Bucky staring at her and then sometimes at Yelena. Sam and Steve noticed and tried to ask him what was wrong but he was lost in his thoughts, he felt jealous but didn't know how to deal with his feelings yet, he was still working on identifying them.

When he looked at Freya and her dress glistening on the lights he thought of her as ethereal, sometimes he couldn't believe she was a Goddess, he never imagined he could see a Goddess eating ice cream in her sweatpants as she watched a romantic comedy, and yet that's the same person in a beautiful long silver dress looking absolutely stunning and singing like an angel. Snap out of it, she's used to guys falling for her, she's a bitch he thought repeating himself the last part, wanting to calm his heart down which didn't work. Who are you kidding,  she's perfect  he thought as she smiled singing the last verse.

Chain keep us together (running in the shadow)

Freya thanked everyone for coming and thought she saw a smile from Bucky but ignored it, she thought it was probably her mind playing tricks on her. She decided to take a ten minute break and then would come back to sing one song alone, so she walked with Tony towards the bar. Freya stopped many times in the way because some people would congratulate her or some of her friends would greet her.

"Love, how are you?" She could recognize that voice anywhere. "Harry! I'm good! and you?" they chatted for a while with the boys and they all went to the bar together. The boys formed a wall around her so they would get there without any more people stopping her.

"Niall! How's my favorite singer?" Tony said as they approached the group. Niall laughed with the boys and started talking with Tony, giving her a chance to slip away and stand next to Yelena.

"You sing really good! Why did you never tell me that?" Freya shrugged and laughed with her as Natasha, Thor, Steve, Sam and Bucky walked towards them. "Hi sis! Are you enjoying the party?" Yelena looked at Freya and nodded making Natasha roll her eyes and look at her neck, "What is that?" She asked as Yelena blushed and Freya ordered a shot of the Asgardian Ale, ignoring the question. As Bucky saw the red marks on her neck he felt his hear sink into his chest, I may be old but I know what a lipstick stain looks like he thought as he looked at Freya shocked and felt jealous of Yelena again.

"You must be allergic to something" She replied smiling at the sisters, "Uhum or she's allergic to your lipstick" They laughed nervously and Natasha joined them. "Freya take care of your brother while I help Yelena take these lipstick stains better" She nodded and Yelena kissed her cheek before walking away with Natasha.

"Damn Freya you really got game!" Sam said as she helped Thor sit on the stool. The bartender gave her a shot which she took quickly after laughing at his joke. "Dear, you disappeared!" Harry said laughing and kissing her cheek. Bucky was about to punch the guy for touching her but saw she laughed and introduced him "Harry?" Bucky thought out loud then widened his eyes after realizing who he was. Freya noticed and felt herself get nervous. "Are you here with your girlfriend?" "Boyfriend" Freya smiled and opened her mouth excited, "Lou's over there talking to Tony" Bucky calmed down and tried to hide his smile but it faded when Yelena came back with no more visible stains.

"This is Yelena, Yelena this is Harry" She smile and greeted him with a hug. "Nice to meet you Harry" "Are you a friend of Freya?" She widened his eyes at him as he smiled noticing how nervous she was. "Yeah! We met some years ago" Freya sighed relief, "Well guys this was fun but I have to go sing another song before To-" She was interrupted by Tony clearing his throat on the microphone as Natasha laughed at her embarrassed face. "Hey guys! Hope you guys are having fun! I'm just here to bless your ears one last time! Freya come here and sing to us one last song!"

Author's note:

Hope you guys are enjoying the story! If you have any suggestions please comment them! If I have any spelling mistakes I'm sorry, english isn't my first language but I try my best :) Don't forget to vote and comment! <3