Part 16

As Thor knocked on the door, it instantly disappeared making Thor flinch. "Hi Doctor! Stop scaring my brother!" Freya chuckled as Stephen floated towards them, "Hi Freya! I hope you are doing well" "I am! I really miss our study sessions, I have discovered many things about wanda that I think you should know" he nodded and looked at Thor. "Oh yeah! Um- this is Thor, Thor this is Doctor Strange" They shook hands, leaving his umbrella by the door and the room changed making Thor dizzy once again. "Strange..." "What! I have to had my own fun sometimes" they chuckled.

Strange gave Thor a glass full of beer that would refill itself making him stare at it in awe. "Freya, you couldn't possibly think that bringing Loki here was a good idea so why?" "I know, it's that we're searching for Odin and I swear we would just get Odin and leave, we don't have any intentions of having Loki in Midgard for much longer" Stephen sighed in relief and leaned on his chair. "So if I were to tell you where he was..." "Bye bye Loki" he chuckled as he explained how Odin said he was in exile and wanted to spend his remaining days in Norway" "Why didn't you tell me before?" Freya said widening her eyes. "You didn't ask" he shrugged making her roll her eyes and get up.

"Thor we'll need a strand of your hair" Thor who was still drinking the beer and watching it refill on it's own just leaned his head towards her. As Stephen opened the portal they saw a green landscape. "Don't forget your umbrella" He said to Thor making him extend his hand so it would come to them. They all heard several crashing sounds as Freya apologized and stared at Thor shaking her head. "And we need Loki back" She said as the umbrella got to his hand. Stephen nodded and opened a circle on the ceiling where Loki fell from. "I have been falling for thirty minutes!" "Oh boohoo! Get up" she said walking towards him. "Oh he thinks he's a sorcerer" Freya rolled her eyes as he summoned two daggers, "Ugh I don't have the patience for this, c'mon" She pulled Loki to the portal with Thor and watched it close behind them.

Freya saw Odin standing by a cliff so she started walking towards him as Thor argued with Loki. "Look at this place it's beautiful, don't you think?" Freya nodded as Thor caught up behind her. "Your mother, she calls me" He said to Thor which made him desperate, "Loki lift your magic now, we've had enough of your games" Loki shook his head as Odin let out a small chuckle. "No no, I broke free of your spell, Frigga would've been very proud" He smiled at Loki after asking them to sit with him at a rock behind them.

"I'm sorry, Freya, for everything" Freya looked at him confused at to what he was referring. "It's too late now, she's coming, with Ragnarok" "No, no, we stopped Surtur" Odin looked away from her eyes and shook his head. "My life was all that held her back, and now that it's coming to an end, I cannot keep her away any longer" Thor looked at Loki, who seemed just as confused. "Father, who are you talking about?" Thor asked hesitantly "Goddess of death. Hela. My firstborn. Your sister." Thor widened his eyes and felt his breath quicken. "She was violent and power hungry and when I lost control of her, I locked her up, imprisoned her" Thor shook his head as Odin placed his hand on Freya's cheek. "Freya, Goddess of Love and Death" She parted her lips as she stared at him, "No that's not me, I'm just love" He shook his head as he stared into her eyes, "I should've killed you when I had the chance" Odin dropped his hand when Loki stood up. "I love you my sons, good luck" He said before closing his eyes and fading away.