Part 2

Some hours later, Freya was organizing her bookshelf when she heard a knock on the door, "Come in!" Steve walked in looking tired "What happened?" "Just had a long talk with Bucky and Tony" she turned to face him and saw him flopping on her bed.

"Where's James now?". Without moving the rest of his body, he just turned his head to face her as she sat at the end of the bed, "He's outside" she rolled her eyes at him "You just told him to wait for you outside? Dumb Capsicle" he groaned, she knew he hated that nickname but she thought it was funny that his reaction would never change. 

"I hate that nickname" "I know" she walked to the door and saw Bucky at the hallway looking at the pictures that were hung, "H-Hey James, you can come in." He turned to her and walked towards the room, as he passed her, he stopped "Uh- call me Bucky" she nodded and closed the door behind him.

"So what was the long talk with Tony about?" Steve got up to sit on the bed as Bucky stayed silent, looking down. 

Freya noticed how Steve looked at Bucky to ask permission but he wouldn't even meet his eye "Uh- Bu- the Winter Soldier killed Tony's parents" she widened her eyes. "How did Tony take it?" "Well he was furious, hurt and wanted to kill him but Pepper was there and she kinda calmed him, he didn't get in a more chipper mood but he agreed to give Buck a room which is gonna be next to yours, Tony's room is next to mine" she sighed in relief and turned to Bucky to see if he would say anything so she turned back to Steve "No problem but you know how Tony is he just need a little time" he nodded as he got up "Uh can you stay with Buck for a bit, I'm gonna get some water" she nodded.

As he closed the door she saw Bucky sit on the bed where Steve was "Do you want to talk about it?" He looked up and saw his eyes watering, he shook his head "Okay um- what do you want to talk about?", "Your name is Freya, like the Norse Goddess?" she smiled "Glad you heard of me" he tilted his head and stared at her, trying to understand if she was kidding.

"You are a Goddess? How? " she noticed him spiral "We are only named gods because there was a time where Midgardians never thought of beings from other realms, only gods, but we are born, we live and die just like Midgardians" he nodded as he tried to understand.

"Midgard is uh " "That's what we call your planet and Midgardians are well uh- you." he let out a small chuckle "So uh- the myths are true?" "To be honest I haven't read any myths about us." he opened his mouth to say something but regretted it and closed it, looking down.

"What's wrong?" "I'm asking too many questions" "You can ask more, I don't mind" he looked up at her again.

"So how old are you?" "I'm 1049 years old which biologically in Midagardian years um- I think 29, you?" he widened his eyes and smiled. "I'm 98 technically, uh- another thing... do you have powers?" she nodded.

 "Wait really?" she laughed "Yeah um- I can read minds, but don't worry I won't read yours without consent, I can control the speed of your heart, if I read a spell and learn of it I can do it depending on what it's about and I can summon things" he widened his eyes and opened his mouth shocked. 

"Summon?" "Yeah uh- can you hear Steve coming with water?" he nodded, she slowly raised her hand, which started creating a yellow glow, her eyes turned yellow and suddenly there was a cup on her hand, "Freya!" they heard Steve scream and started laughing "I can only summon solid objects so I guess the water stayed" Steve walked in with his shirt wet "Oh hi Cap! You have a little something on your shirt" he was about to carry her so she turned into a tiger.

Even a supersoldier had trouble carrying a 700 pound tiger (317,5 kg) so she laid on him, as he tried to move. She saw Bucky's shocked look, he had his mouth open and wouldn't say anything. 

She stood up and walked to her closet and closed the door. "W-what?" "Yeah she does that, it's unfair when I try to tackle her but it's really fun to see her in battle" he nodded slowly and looked at her as she walked out wearing different clothes.

"Only my armour doesn't rip when I do that, I'm sorry that I scared you" "No problem it was actually very funny" she chuckled and looked at the time, "Is the clock right?" Steve checked his watch "Yeah why?" She jumped "Thor's here!" she ran out of the room, leaving Bucky and Steve alone.

"So what did you think of her?" he said teasingly. "She is really funny, beautiful and badass actually" Steve gave him a suspicious look smiling "Someone has a crush!" "Stop that, I don't have a crush on Freya" "Then stop smiling when you say her name" he rolled his eyes still smiling, "Let's go, I want to meet Thor" he nodded and walked out of the room with Bucky.

"Lightning!" "*Dvergar!" he hugged her "I told you not to call me that!" she laughed with him, she pulled away from the hug and placed a hand on his cheek as she saw his smile fade. 

"What happened?" he looked down, Bucky, Steve and Tony, were the first ones to enter the living room, Bucky felt his heart drop as he saw her with Thor, he didn't want anyone touching her and didn't know why he already felt so possessive of her, but he snapped back to reality as Tony started talking

"Point Break! Are you ever gonna cut that hair?" he tried to hide his sadness with a fake laugh "I will only cut it when you stop calling me that" he walked towards Tony and the rest of the team hugged them all, Steve introduced him to Bucky, Pietro and Wanda, which he also greeted with a huge hug.

They all chatted for a while, Bucky kept looking at Freya and Thor, when he put an arm around her he felt like punching him but he knew the fight wouldn't end so well for him, after all, if the stories were true  he was the God of Thunder "I truly want to chat more with all of you, however I have some somber news" he looked down as his eyes watered, and hugged Freya tighter, not noticing how Bucky's jaw clenched. "Loki and Frigga are dead".

* Dvergar or Norse dwarves  are creatures in the Norse mythology*