CHAPTER 22

LISA

We're now heading home and my girlfriend is in the passenger seat, sleeping. She look so perfect even just sitting there.

We went to an amusement park called 'everland' earlier and I'm happy because her eyes lit up once she saw the place. She said that it has been many years since she went into one.

Many people noticed us because of course, who wouldn't notice irene bae but we just shrug it off and enjoy our own world. I'm sure at how famous she is, we will be the talk of the town for days and I confronted her again at that but she just shrug it off. I'm too flattered at what she acts, actually. Her, being proud of us resulted for my heart to swell in happiness.

She's so scared during the extreme rides that we tried but I held her hand altrough out to ease her fear. She really enjoyed it and I can see it in the way how her smile was beaming that her eyes were almost gone all the time. I'm just happy and contented that she's happy.

We're now near the cabin and I don't know if it's just me or i feel like there's really someone watching me but when I roam my eyes, there's no one so I just shrug it off.

When we reached the house, she's still sleeping. I have another surprise for her so I gently caressed her hair to wake her up.

"Wake up, baby. It's time for dinner. We need to eat." I gently said to her.

She stirred for a little bit then looked at me before kissing me on tha lips.

"Thank you for todayg, love" She said while staring at me with so much love.

"Don't thank me yet"

"What?" she asked confused.

I did not answer her but I just got out of the car then proceeded to the her side and opened the door for her. She was confused, looking at me but I just go on in what I'm doing. When she successfully got out of the car, I faced her back on me then put a blindfold on her.

"Lisa, what is this?"

"I have a surprise for you. Come on." I said when I successfully put her blindfold then I assisted her going to the back part of the cabin, near the lake. When we reached the destination, I gently removed her blindfold.

She adjusted her sight before gasping.

"It's beautiful here

"It's beautiful here." She said.

"Well, I want to take you out on a dinner date
aside from the amusement park date but to my preference, I really prefer something that was more intimate than eating in a fancy restaurant wearing not so comfortable clothes so... Yeah"

She faced me then wrapped her arms around my waist before burying her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders to reciprocate the hug.

"I love it, baby. Thank you" She said then looked up on me. She then puckered her lips, asking for a kiss which I complied. We shared a passionate kiss for a minute or two before breaking it.