CHAPTER 17

LISA

5 days have passed and today is friday. Joohyun and I didn't have a chance to see each other because they're busy working. We were just messaging each other sometimes and had a phone call once or twice. She's busy so I understand and doesn't push through talking to her and just take what she can give for now.

I'm mostly staying here at the cabin and I still didn't go to the mansion. I informed my parents that I'm staying somewhere tho. Explaining that I have my own cabin and such but I did not disclose to them the address.

It's now passed midnight when I suddenly craved for some ice cream. I can't sleep for some reason. Heading downstairs, I realized that I don't have anymore so I decided to just drop by quickly at the convenience store to buy some.

When I entered, there were just like three more people inside including the cashier. I went straight to where the ice cream is located. I'm thinking about what to buy and just settled to four different flavors. I bought 1 gallon for each to have a stock in my ref too. When I was done choosing, I turned around to get to the cashier but before I can even take a step, someone bumped into me.  The person's head hit my shoulders because he/she was looking down.

"Ouch!" When I looked at her, I saw a person wearing hoodie, holding her head. I got worried and went to beside her. I assumed that she was a woman because of her voice.

"a-are you okay? I'm sorry I didn't notice you" I held her shoulders causing her to look at me.

When I saw her face, I feel like I've seen her somewhere but I can't remember where or when. When she looked up to me, she stared at me for a couple of seconds before shaking her head.

"I-I'm okay. I'm sorry, I wasn't looking at where I was going" She said lowering her head.

"Oh it's okay. No one's at fault. Uhmm... I have to go now." I smiled at her then not even 2 steps away from her, she held my wrist.

"W-wait!"

I looked back at her with curious gaze then asked, "What?"

"What's your name? I'm mina" She held out a hand in front of me then smiled sweetly at me, showing her gummy smile.

"Uhmm.. I'm Lisa." I let out a tight lipped smile and shook hands with her.

"Alright, Lisa. I'll see you around!" She kisses my right cheek then bolted outside.

I just stood there, blinking in shock. Uhmm... What the-

I just shook my head then went to the cashier to pay for my ice creams. I was thinking on where did I saw that mina girl when the door of the convenience store was opened, indicating someone went inside. When I looked at the person or rather persons, I saw the least expected people I expected to see.

Good thing that my back was facing the entrance so she did not notice me. I looked at the cashier again, giving my card.

There she was, my favorite person walking inside with bo gum on her side laughing at whatever they were talking about. There was a slight tug in my heart but I just shrug it off. I was thinking if I should greet her or not and decided that I would once I'm done paying. My back was still facing them and I can hear that they were at the ice cream section where I was earlier.

The cashier was finally done packing my ice cream then I turn around and was about to go to them but was suddenly stopped on my tracks.

When I saw them, their back was facing me while His one arm was wrapped around her shoulders and Joohyun was looking at him while he was leaning down and about to kiss her.

I gasped and the plastic that I'm holding containing the ice creams was slipped out of my hand that landed on the floor, causing a loud thud.

The two flinched then looked at my direction. Joohyun's eyes widened in shock when she saw me.

I was blinking the tears that was threatening to spill out.

She was still looking at me in shock and just stood there, looking at me. I then bolted out of the place and ran to no particular direction, desperate to escape the scene.

I can hear her voice in the background, shouting for my name but i don't care and just ran.

After a few steps, a car suddenly, a car stopped in front of me causing me to halt in my steps.

MR. KIM

It was now past midnight and I'm still at my office when my phone ding-ed indicating a message.

>From: Park
Sir, I found her.

I just smirked at what I red.