CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 3

LISA

We are now on the way to our house. I'm at the driver's seat while Nayeon is in the passenger seat. The other three is at the back. I was thinking of what might their reaction be when Jeongyeon asked me.

"Lis, what's the reason why you're hiding your identity? I mean, I'm pretty sure it's not bad as taehyung and jungkook thought right?"

"You'll know soon, jeong. We're near, just a few minutes. I'll explain to you all everything once we reached our house." I responded and she just nodded her head in understanding.

The whole car ride is not as peaceful as I wanted it to be but nonetheless, I'm happy. My friends keep on bickering and talking to each other while I just laugh at them.

When we reached our gate, before anyone could talk, I already rolled down the window to show the guards my face.

When they saw me, they all bowed their heads and said, "Welcome home, young miss"

While they are opening the gates, I was waiting for the reaction of my friends but they were all quiet so I looked at them to see their eyes were wide as saucers while staring at me. I laughed at their reaction. and asked

"What?"

"WHAT THE FUCK, LIS??"
"Don't tell me you're a part of the mafia??"
"What young miss!?"
"YOU BITCH, WHY DIDN'T YOU TOLD US??"

They all talked simultaneously that's why I really cannot determine who spoke what. What's wrong with them? they only got to see the gate and the driveway with pine trees at the side then they reacted like that already. What more if they see the house haha.

"Relax guys, I'll explain to you everything inside. For now, just digest in that pea sized brain everything that your eyes will see." I laughed at them while they are looking outside the window to see the beautiful landscape designs that my mom put an effort to make magnificent.

When we reached the main gate of the main house, I parked nayeon's car on the designated parking space for the visitors of our mansion which is at the front of the house, near the gate.

We all got out of the car to see the full structure of our house. When the house came to their view, I heard gasps from them that I can't help but laugh. If you can see their faces, they'll look like they already dislocated their jaw because of how wide it is because of too much surprise.

 If you can see their faces, they'll look like they already dislocated their jaw because of how wide it is because of too much surprise